PS5 Stock

Hopefully a new patch will iron that out. To be fair it looks like one of the more interesting games to hand. It also looks like assassin's creed might be back on form too.
Bugs I've encountered are nowt major. Floating items and dead enemies landing in unnatural positions mainly.

Miles morales is good but short. Valhalla is great, load times and performance to PS4 is incredible. I got cyberpunk off eBay for 26 quid but not played it yet, days gone is one of many free on ps+ and I've got stuck into that again, getting a chase off a horde gives me cheap thrills.

So did I to say hahahahaha unlucky you didn't get one 🤣 such a farce this lol
I'm still partially thinking it is a scam... The next step is to wait for a phone call, which is annoying as it will more than likely happen when I'm working. That is one of the main reasons I've missed all of the other drops.

If they then ask me a riddle to unlock the secret telegram I'm going to be pissed off.

Got my first stock informer alert in weeks. Clicked on it straight away and it was for amazon. Got the error message as soon as I pressed add to basket because its sold out. Ridiculous this mind it'll be time for PS6 before people can get one of the fuckers
Right , now I've had 4 alerts in 15 minutes (and still sold out every time I click one). Doing my head in this, there's not even any games for the bloody thing but I keep pressing the link anyway and getting wound up when it's sold out :lol:

Last edited:
Got my first stock informer alert in weeks. Clicked on it straight away and it was for amazon. Got the error message as soon as I pressed add to basket because its sold out. Ridiculous this mind it'll be time for PS6 before people can get one of the fuckers
Right , now I've had 4 alerts in 15 minutes (and still sold out every time I click one). Doing my head in this, there's not even any games for the bloody thing but I keep pressing the link anyway and getting wound up when it's sold out :lol:
Ye it's a joke tbh, I'm holding out for a pro or slim version in a couple of years, my backlog and switch will keep me going till then

I used Twitter - woke up at 5.30am to a tweet saying they had XBox series x in at Argos.

Was easy. Yes - I know it's an xbox ... bla bla ....
Managed to get one of those for the bairn before Christmas. They aren't easy to get but certainly seems to be more about than the ps5. I had ps1 and 2, then got the 360 and the xbox one so I'm not tied to any one company. Think I only want the play station this time because the controller sounds canny (if there aren't any exclusive games at the minute I'd feel daft spending all that money if the console is just a bit of a sharper version of one I've already got). Might end up f***ing the ps5 off and just going for an x if they aren't careful mind, taking the piss that we're nearly in April and they still either haven't found a way of producing the fuckers in enough numbers, or the retailers haven't found a way of defeating scalping bots (I mean seriously, how hard can it be to say one ps5 per address per stock release)

What is causing it to be out of stock for so long? Is it purely scalpers or something else?

What is causing it to be out of stock for so long? Is it purely scalpers or something else?
I think partly scalpers and partly difficulties with sourcing a component or something, just from what I've read.

Nowt can be done about the component part I suppose, but the scalpers piss me off. How hard can it be for companies to say that only registered accounts can purchase, and that there's a limit of one per account and address until the shortage is sorted. Must be very easy to see who has ordered, how many they've ordered, and where they're going. I know companies only care about their bottom line, but these things would sell out anyway, all they're doing is pissing customers off. I'll get one eventually, and by the sounds of things I'm hardly missing out at the minute, but I feel really sorry for anyone with kids who are constantly whinging about it when their options are either accept it, get incredibly lucky, or pay over the odds. I know people will say "just tell the kids they have to wait" but that's easier said than done!

I think partly scalpers and partly difficulties with sourcing a component or something, just from what I've read.

Nowt can be done about the component part I suppose, but the scalpers piss me off. How hard can it be for companies to say that only registered accounts can purchase, and that there's a limit of one per account and address until the shortage is sorted. Must be very easy to see who has ordered, how many they've ordered, and where they're going. I know companies only care about their bottom line, but these things would sell out anyway, all they're doing is pissing customers off. I'll get one eventually, and by the sounds of things I'm hardly missing out at the minute, but I feel really sorry for anyone with kids who are constantly whinging about it when their options are either accept it, get incredibly lucky, or pay over the odds. I know people will say "just tell the kids they have to wait" but that's easier said than done!

Yeah more can definitely be done about scalpers. I sold my disk version at the weekend as I don’t really have the time to play anymore - I sold it at RRP though.

I will probably pick up a digital one in a few months, I only tend to buy games digitally anyway.

Miles morales is good but short. Valhalla is great, load times and performance to PS4 is incredible. I got cyberpunk off eBay for 26 quid but not played it yet, days gone is one of many free on ps+ and I've got stuck into that again, getting a chase off a horde gives me cheap thrills.

My only real complaint about that games was that they introduced them too late. By the point they became more in the game I was virtually done with the story

Yeah more can definitely be done about scalpers. I sold my disk version at the weekend as I don’t really have the time to play anymore - I sold it at RRP though.

I will probably pick up a digital one in a few months, I only tend to buy games digitally anyway.

Have you taken the ad down from the private ads forum mate?

Back