PS5 Stock

You're not really missing out on anything atm. Maybe load times are the main thing. All I'm doing and have done since I got one last month is play PS4 games.

Ah mate I wish I just had that option I'm so bored at the mo. I've got a pc that will play anything but just so bored lol.

Want a different option

Nah I'm if gunna buy a console it will be a 5.

The temptation to buy one off these f***ing scalpels is pissing me off lol as I hate them.
Thinking about it if you do get a PS5 and subscribe to PS Plus the bunch of games you get with it have some excellent titles and would keep you entertained for hundreds of hours.

Don't give in to a scalper. The console will be available as some point at the proper price.

Last edited:
Create an account with simply games and base and register your interest, they'll mail you when available. Its how I got mine. Well it was off base but simply games do a similar thing

Nah I'm if gunna buy a console it will be a 5.

The temptation to buy one off these f***ing scalpels is pissing me off lol as I hate them.
If you haven’t had the PS4. The PS5 with PlayStation collection is an amazing bundle. I’d say I’d individually bought about 15 of the 20 games when on ps4

Just had an email from Currys to say I have gotten a ps5 in the draw. What are the first games people would recommend to get? Have they fixed cyberpunk yet?

Back