PS5 Stock

To get back on topic: Me and my dad each managed to get one pre ordered from Very yesterday.

Estimated delivery is 31st of this month but I've waited this long..I can go another couple of weeks.

Game had bundles again today also but I've only ever gotten close once but I fudged my card details and lost out.

I don't fancy one, but my mother can get a discount from Very so if they release more stock and you fancy one, let me know and I'll try and get you one with a bit of a discount. Can't make any promises, like, as work is mental at the moment, but I can try.

I don't fancy one, but my mother can get a discount from Very so if they release more stock and you fancy one, let me know and I'll try and get you one with a bit of a discount. Can't make any promises, like, as work is mental at the moment, but I can try.
May not be discounted. I have a staff account from my littlewoods days too. Certain high demand items used to be excluded and that's, at least in part, because of console reselling.

Last edited:
May not be discounted. I have a staff account from my littlewoods days too. Certain high demand items used to be excluded, and that's at least in part, because of console reselling.
Might be the case, but I'd be happy to give it a go. I got a Switch from them discounted when they were in high demand.

amazon now, must have loads as still in stock

GONE, got 1 with disk, allready got diskless
Wish I'd waited and tried amazon.

Got one off Very last Wednesday with projected delivery of 31st...which I was OK with. But I got a despatch confirmation on Monday and a tracking number(Royal Mail tracked 24 hour) but lookng at the tracking online its not even arrived at the Royal Mail distribution center yet.
Bizarre!!!

I keep missing these all the time (even though I subscribed to one of them notifying thingys). When do people reckon their stock will be normal without all hell breaking loose every release?

I keep missing these all the time (even though I subscribed to one of them notifying thingys). When do people reckon their stock will be normal without all hell breaking loose every release?
Seen 2022 mentioned. If you're keeping an eye out I'm sure you'll get one before then but it seems like it will be a while before you can mooch into a shop and pluck one off the shelves.

From Sony's perspective the issue is component shortages. I imagine there are covid related issues bogging down the supply chain, be it in raw materials or manufacturing.

try this thread and discord severs for ps5 stcok alerts

CEX only offer £50 profit on ps5's now , so shouldn't be long as its gettin easy to buy them and don't have to stay up allnight too buy em . went to ipad and got alert from hotstock for amazon , was just lucky

Wish I'd waited and tried amazon.

Got one off Very last Wednesday with projected delivery of 31st...which I was OK with. But I got a despatch confirmation on Monday and a tracking number(Royal Mail tracked 24 hour) but lookng at the tracking online its not even arrived at the Royal Mail distribution center yet.
Bizarre!!!

amazon better not use royal mail with my ps5 :D seen few on hotukdeals have problems with very and royal mail.
Selling your diskless one? :)

:D I'm thinking about it , you really want a one with disk in it, so you don't have to pay ripoff fees on store

diskless ps5 has safc skins on it (cost £30) red at sides and white in middle 😀

Last edited:
he could allways colour it in

I'm fine with adults doing childish things when it crushes the hopes of bairns. :lol:

:D this time last year , he was telling me nufc gonna be richest club in world and we could have steve bruce back :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
try this thread and discord severs for ps5 stcok alerts

CEX only offer £50 profit on ps5's now , so shouldn't be long as its gettin easy to buy them and don't have to stay up allnight too buy em . went to ipad and got alert from hotstock for amazon , was just lucky

amazon better not use royal mail with my ps5 :D seen few on hotukdeals have problems with very and royal mail.

:D I'm thinking about it , you really want a one with disk in it, so you don't have to pay ripoff fees on store

diskless ps5 has safc skins on it (cost £30) red at sides and white in middle 😀

I just want one at the minute ha let me know if you decide. 🤣

Last edited:

Back