PS5 Stock

I had one at checkout, went to pay and it disappeared.

Absolutely sick of this now like, it’s a shambles.

I have the app on my phone so the link from stockinformer sent me directly to my account. It failed once to add to basket but worked at second attempt. They were gone in around 5 mins like.

Hopefully they don't cancel for some random reason.

I have the app on my phone so the link from stockinformer sent me directly to my account. It failed once to add to basket but worked at second attempt. They were gone in around 5 mins like.

Hopefully they don't cancel for some random reason.

Aye, I clicked the link as soon as it came through, took a few attempts to add to basket but then it’s properly done me.

I refuse to buy from them now in protest :lol:

Amazon stock just went up. I got one immediately according to the order. No delivery date like.
I got an email from game last week saying mines been packed. It got me excited until I read the full email.

they've just processed payment so it won’t be here until 05/02

I got an email from game last week saying mines been packed. It got me excited until I read the full email.

they've just processed payment so it won’t be here until 05/02

Not long to wait though mate, it’s only next week.
Had notifications ready on Amazon and didn't receive any. I don't think i've ever struggled to spend £450 more in my life...

I brought this up with Amazon ages ago and they said they were ‘working on fixing it and next time you’ll get the email’.

Load of shite.

I brought this up with Amazon ages ago and they said they were ‘working on fixing it and next time you’ll get the email’.

Load of shite.
Aye at least it’s ordered, I’ll still only be playing games I could on the PS4 but I’m still like a big kid.

As for Amazon alerts, I don’t think they can handle stuff that sells out instantly. It’s best to have one of those free stock checker apps for that

Aye at least it’s ordered, I’ll still only be playing games I could on the PS4 but I’m still like a big kid.

As for Amazon alerts, I don’t think they can handle stuff that sells out instantly. It’s best to have one of those free stock checker apps for that

Aye, I’m with StockInformer anyway so it doesn’t really matter.

Load of shite.
Aye I had enough today so had a word with customer service. He couldn't do anything but told me they weren't ever stocked. He back tracked when realised he was wrong and gave me a 10 Pound voucher.

Ordered through base.com, I had pre registered my interest like and it's by email invite and you need to be logged in to base to see it

I managed to get one from Amazon this morning and it's due to come tommorow.I was alerted by Stock informer Telegram Desktop which alerts faster than the Mobile or a browser.

I managed to get one from Amazon this morning and it's due to come tommorow.I was alerted by Stock informer Telegram Desktop which alerts faster than the Mobile or a browser.
When I looked at my phone at work this morning I had an invite to buy from base and a stock informer link to Amazon. I checked Amazon as wasn't over fussed if it had no game, Amazon was sold out by then. The base one was 499 ish with miles morales, it's due tomorrow like.

When I looked at my phone at work this morning I had an invite to buy from base and a stock informer link to Amazon. I checked Amazon as wasn't over fussed if it had no game, Amazon was sold out by then. The base one was 499 ish with miles morales, it's due tomorrow like.
How long ago did you pre-order from Base? i'd never heard of them before you mentioned them

I didn't. I 'registered my interest' probably Nov/Dec time and forgot about it, until I got the email today. Had alerts set up on Amazon and got nowt.

Used them for years.
I hope everything goes smoothly and your PS5 comes from Base tommorow.I had alerts set up from Argos,Amazon etc but they have that many to contact when Stock becomes available, it's usually too late by the time they do.

I must have just missed out. All gone.
Trying to pick one up for the old man (75 and loves his games)

I'm not fussed at the minute. The only compelling reason to own one is Demons Souls and when you have completed the PS3 version more times than I care to remember (in pursuit of platinum) I think I can wait :)

Back