PS5 Stock

hotstock app is usually canny for letting you know about restocks - loads popping up today at various places - very , john lewis and studio so far today

The Sun (of all places) is reporting that Sony have flown in three Boeing 747’s worth of PS5 stock for the UK, ready for the Christmas rush. The report is surprisingly detailed and reveals that the “Twelve articulated lorries were needed to ferry the PS5s from the airport’s cargo hub to distribution centres around the UK,” and that there were “almost 50 pallets full of the gaming kit.” They even have a picture of the plane full of PS5’s landing at Heathrow, someone is clearly very eager to get a PS5. Unfortunately it’s a very boring looking boring 747 rather than looking like this jet which is currently flying around the UAE.

and they go within minutes

amazon had them and couldn't add to basket , kept getting error then they where all gone

should release them thru day rather than in one lott 1st thing

The Sun (of all places) is reporting that Sony have flown in three Boeing 747’s worth of PS5 stock for the UK, ready for the Christmas rush. The report is surprisingly detailed and reveals that the “Twelve articulated lorries were needed to ferry the PS5s from the airport’s cargo hub to distribution centres around the UK,” and that there were “almost 50 pallets full of the gaming kit.” They even have a picture of the plane full of PS5’s landing at Heathrow, someone is clearly very eager to get a PS5. Unfortunately it’s a very boring looking boring 747 rather than looking like this jet which is currently flying around the UAE.

and they go within minutes

amazon had them and couldn't add to basket , kept getting error then they where all gone

should release them thru day rather than in one lott 1st thing
Have you tried using the hot stock app? I used Discord server when I got mine last year but someone mentioned this hot stock app and it seems to work for other items and ps5 is on the man page for the app.

Have you tried using the hot stock app? I used Discord server when I got mine last year but someone mentioned this hot stock app and it seems to work for other items and ps5 is on the man page for the app.

forgot about that app, i got discord , telegram, a thread on hotukdeals also . i got 2 ps5 , disk & digital. i'm buying for this lass down street , told here in summer best time buy and not xmas but she had uniforms to buy. i could have had 4/5 in summer , made no differnce getting allert, amazon app and web where slow (may have been 1/2 term)

We're sorry An error occurred when we tried to process your request. We're working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly. Please note that if you were trying to place an order, it will not have been processed at this time. Please try again later. We apologise for the inconvenience.

what you got when trying to add to trolley for amazon

Last edited:
forgot about that app, i got discord , telegram, a thread on hotukdeals also . i got 2 ps5 , disk & digital. i'm buying for this lass down street , told here in summer best time buy and not xmas but she had uniforms to buy. i could have had 4/5 in summer , made no differnce getting allert, amazon app and web where slow (may have been 1/2 term)

We're sorry An error occurred when we tried to process your request. We're working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly. Please note that if you were trying to place an order, it will not have been processed at this time. Please try again later. We apologise for the inconvenience.

what you got when trying to add to trolley for amazon
TBH amazon is shocking for trying to buy quickly. The sites I've had themes luck out of is myths and Argos.

TBH amazon is shocking for trying to buy quickly. The sites I've had themes luck out of is myths and Argos.

I've had 2 ps5s via amazon and 3 xbox's via amazon, currys and argos

missed john lewis by 17 minutes this morning (on walk) i get one when i get one , i've said i'm not gonna be glued to a tablet 24 hours day to get one.

be carefull if selling

5 minutes direct from sony

Last edited:
As they are easier to get now I've got one but to be honest I'm totally underwhelmed with it.
Think I'm going to sell it and get an xbox series x and gamepass

As they are easier to get now I've got one but to be honest I'm totally underwhelmed with it.
Think I'm going to sell it and get an xbox series x and gamepass
I got an xbox s during the week, never had an xbox before. Bit undewhelmed with gamepass tbh, yeah there shit loads of games there, but theres fuck all I actually want to play. Apart from forza 4 & 5 which is the reason I got it theres nothing jumping out at me.

For someone coming to a console new I would think playstation collection has better games (albeit way less) than gamepass

More powerful console too!
that's their selling point for sure, well along with gamepass, but they don't have original games in the same league as playstation, at least up to now. if power/graphics/resolution is that important to people I think PC is the way to go. each to their own though.

Back