PS5 Stock

check your tracking you were sent again looks like mine has been cancelled :lol: imagine a lot will be in the same boat as they seemed to have a ridiculous amount of orders go through

Mine still says processing order, on the email confirmation does yours have the invoice down as £0? I've seen a few people on twitter complain of the same thing, mine seems OK, for now anyway :eek:

Mine still says processing order, on the email confirmation does yours have the invoice down as £0? I've seen a few people on twitter complain of the same thing, mine seems OK, for now anyway :eek:
My invoice did have that now the invoice is gone and says sorry this item is no longer in stock . What time was your order at ?

Slightly off topic. I’m on my 5th controller since release, and my 3rd in 2 weeks. First and second the R2 buttons went, the first controllers went after a couple days, the second a few month. Then, I get one where the buttons don’t work in game, but do in the menu’s, then I get one where the circle button stuck after two days. Getting my new one today, word of advice, insure your controllers.

Weird I haven’t had a problem with mine since getting them in December

Back