Ps5 SSD….

M.2 1TB Samsung 980 PRO £96 on Prime. Couldn't resist any longer.

Decent price.
M.2 1TB Samsung 980 PRO £96 on Prime. Couldn't resist any longer.

Is it this one?

Deal of the day for Prime Members: WD_BLACK SN850 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe Gaming SSD with Heatsink - Works with PlayStation 5 up to 7000 MB/s read speed https://amzn.eu/d/7DrVpzh

Edit - ignore me you've already said it's a Samsung.

Last edited:
Just picked up the 1TB version as well. Having to delete and redownload games was becoming a bit of a pain especially when some are over 100GB. Should give a bit of extra flexibility.

Just picked up the 1TB version as well. Having to delete and redownload games was becoming a bit of a pain especially when some are over 100GB. Should give a bit of extra flexibility.
these first world problems of having only 8 massive games installed at a time is a right pain

these first world problems of having only 8 massive games installed at a time is a right pain

I don't know if it's just me but the PS download servers always seem to take way longer than I would expect. I don't like leaving it on suspend mode either so it feels like it takes me days to download some of the larger titles.

It was so much easier when you just put the disc in and away you went. It's reasons like this I got out of PC gaming.

I don't know if it's just me but the PS download servers always seem to take way longer than I would expect. I don't like leaving it on suspend mode either so it feels like it takes me days to download some of the larger titles.

It was so much easier when you just put the disc in and away you went. It's reasons like this I got out of PC gaming.
I just put stuff on sleep mode and download overnight now. I'm only getting 30 gig speeds so a large game is like 6/7 hours

I know I sound like a spoiled bairn but I ordered the drive just so I can have more games in without chopping and changing. The drive I’ve just ordered is gonna be my ‘call of duty’ drive where I can have the story mode and zombies of 2/3 different cods installed

Back