PS5 Or Xbox series x

seems those options must have gone, at least for now. I can only see buy separate on Smyths and sold out in Game
Just had a quick look on Game and it doesn't say sold out for the all access but may have to go through the credit steps to see that.

Have to click Learn More on the right and then Get Started.
Ah right. I misread your post which kind of proves you right. 😂
Can't wait until Christmas to see some people opening their presents and kicking off.

Just had a quick look on Game and it doesn't say sold out for the all access but may have to go through the credit steps to see that.

Can't wait until Christmas to see some people opening their presents and kicking off.
Luckily I'm going for playstation. Easier to understand the model numbers 😂

Didn’t even up getting the Series X in time :lol:

What’s the likelihood of Game etc getting more Series X in stock for pre-order yous reckon?

If not likely, tempted to just get the Series S pre-ordered.
Can get a 1TB expansion card if/when I need it I suppose.

Thanks.

It's now tempting to get an X when it's only £8 a month more. Seems they're all out atm

Last edited:
Thanks.

It's now tempting to get an X when it's only £8 a month more.
Definitely worth it, futureproofs your console if 8k tvs end up cheap enough a little down the line, allows you to use the secondhand market for games and the S probably requires you to get one of those expansion cards which are £150. Would see you make the extra expense back quick enough.

Already purchased a PS5 but I'm quite tempted to get the series S too on that All Access deal.

Probably a dumb question, will my 4k HDR TV play the xbox at 1440p or will it stick to 1080p? I've never seen 1440p as an option on my tele

do you need a tv with hdmi 2.1 for 120 fps

or is he just after youtube hits
You definitely do, there's not many hdmi 2.1 tvs about yet though.
Already purchased a PS5 but I'm quite tempted to get the series S too on that All Access deal.

Probably a dumb question, will my 4k HDR TV play the xbox at 1440p or will it stick to 1080p? I've never seen 1440p as an option on my tele
The Series S can upscale to 4k but can't say whether it'll be 1440p or not, depends on your tv.

Last edited:
Any recommendations for my 8 yr old son?? I've personally had a PS since the first one came out but have up on gaming in the last year.

I was thinking of going with the Xbox for their streaming pass. I would also like to get him hooked off Fortnite and thought Halo maybe a good way to go.

Any recommendations for my 8 yr old son?? I've personally had a PS since the first one came out but have up on gaming in the last year.

I was thinking of going with the Xbox for their streaming pass. I would also like to get him hooked off Fortnite and thought Halo maybe a good way to go.
I have an Xbox with a
Game pass for my 8 year and it's ideal.

Back