PS5 on Pre-Order

Anyone else get one through EE? Email says should be here before 15th December. Mad how hard these are to get a hold of.

There's a table out documenting PS4 load times as still being in the minute plus region even on the PS5. I find the whole needing the thing on day one, like it or not, canny childish. Sorry for mentioning it on a discussion forum more than once and all that, though. :lol:

I've done an experiment on load times using both consoles. The ps5 loads games in a third of the time the ps4 does

Still not worth getting in a frenzy for, in truth.

Agreed. Actually bought mine by mistake because everyone said they were out of stock everywhere. Logged onto very, checked the finance buy now pay later bollocks and when I went to see what it would actually cost I'd paid 450 straight from my PayPal. My heart f***ing sank :lol:

Agreed. Actually bought mine by mistake because everyone said they were out of stock everywhere. Logged onto very, checked the finance buy now pay later bollocks and when I went to see what it would actually cost I'd paid 450 straight from my PayPal. My heart f***ing sank :lol:
Someone will take it off your hands for double the RRP, mate. :lol: Think of it as an opportunity. ;)

Back