PS5 on Pre-Order

If Cyberpunk runs decent enough on the PS4 I don't think I'll bother upgrading for a while. Probably wait until Ratchet and Clank is released before I get one.

fair play to you , id like to play it sooner 🤷🏻‍♂️
After that 8 hours you've basically got an expensive Netflix player as you wait for anything else of note to be released. Can't see the rabid panic to get one on release personally, especially considering the usual hardware problems that develop with day one consoles; the game will still be there to play in a few weeks/months when they come back in stock.

After that 8 hours you've basically got an expensive Netflix player as you wait for anything else of note to be released. Can't see the rabid panic to get one on release personally, especially considering the usual hardware problems that develop with day one consoles; the game will still be there to play in a few weeks/months when they come back in stock.
There are PS5 versions of the recently released ps4 games with improvements.
there’s are big speed improvements and also having a much quieter machine than the jet engine my PS4 pro currently is.

There’s no “rabid” panic to get one and any hardware issues will be covered under warranty should they happen (none of which I’ve ever experienced).
basically I want a shiny new toy as soon as I can get it. It’s not consuming my mind or causing any great upset trying to get one.

we get that you don’t get this tho. We got it the first time you said it.

There are PS5 versions of the recently released ps4 games with improvements.
there’s are big speed improvements and also having a much quieter machine than the jet engine my PS4 pro currently is.

There’s no “rabid” panic to get one and any hardware issues will be covered under warranty should they happen (none of which I’ve ever experienced).
basically I want a shiny new toy as soon as I can get it. It’s not consuming my mind or causing any great upset trying to get one.

we get that you don’t get this tho. We got it the first time you said it.
There's a table out documenting PS4 load times as still being in the minute plus region even on the PS5. I find the whole needing the thing on day one, like it or not, canny childish. Sorry for mentioning it on a discussion forum more than once and all that, though. :lol:

There's a table out documenting PS4 load times as still being in the minute plus region even on the PS5. I find the whole needing the thing on day one, like it or not, canny childish. Sorry for mentioning it on a discussion forum more than once and all that, though. :lol:
All entitled to our opinions, however sneering they might be.

All entitled to our opinions, however sneering they might be.
Sorry to have upset you, but you are free not to engage me if you don't want to hear what I have to say, mate. You've been quite mocking of some of my tastes/grumpiness in gaming in the past but I've never taken them too seriously, more as the humorous observations they actually are.

Sorry to have upset you, but you are free not to engage me if you don't want to hear what I have to say, mate. You've been quite mocking of some of my tastes/grumpiness in gaming in the past but I've never taken them too seriously, more as the humorous observations they actually are.
You haven’t upset me. It’s a message board. 🤣
It takes more than that to upset me.

exactly my observations in the past have been meant as humour, it amuses me how you seem to think most things are shit.
I don’t believe that is mocking.

You haven’t upset me. It’s a message board. 🤣
It takes more than that to upset me.

exactly my observations in the past have been meant as humour, it amuses me how you seem to think most things are shit.
I don’t believe that is mocking.
Meh, I don't think having high expectations of a product is a bad thing. I end up disappointed more often than not, but imagine my joy when I actually find something I enjoy.

Back