Ps5 games

Good question. Mine arrived on Friday, installed Ff7 for the ps5 upgrade but have nothing new.

Will probably play skyrim when that comes out in November because I really need to get the achievements on a fifth system. :oops:

If you have the legendary edition you get a free upgrade, not sure if you need to pay a tenner to get the ps5 version like.

If there's a new set of trophies I'll rattle through it no doubt.

I have 1000g on xbox but never bothered with platinum yet on PS. Might use the upgrade as an excuse to do so.

Hoping the witcher upgrade has new trophies as the hardest difficulty trophy is just too hard

I have 1000g on xbox but never bothered with platinum yet on PS. Might use the upgrade as an excuse to do so.

Hoping the witcher upgrade has new trophies as the hardest difficulty trophy is just too hard
Done it on the 360, PS3, PS4 and PC. :oops:

Base game, not done all of the dlc trophies on all consoles.

Ratchet and Clank looks amazing. Returnal is incredible especially if you have an OLED. Demon Souls is ridiculously good looking.

Ratchet and Clank looks amazing. Returnal is incredible especially if you have an OLED. Demon Souls is ridiculously good looking.
Enjoyed ratchet and clank but wasn’t totally into it. It’s kinda samey.

finished ghost of Tsushima directors cut recently, thought that was excellent. It’s looks amazing and the map is pretty big without being assassins creed dauntingly big. The combat is a lot of fun too once you get used to it.

Since I got my PS5 I’ve clocked God of War and The Last of Us Part 2. Both were fantastic (PS5 upgrades of PS4 games). Not sure what to play next, I’ve got Horizon and Ghosts of Tuna on my list.

Ratchet and Clank and Deathloop are also worth playing but nowhere near as good as GoW and TLOU.

Last edited:

Back