PS5 Event

Got both a ps5 and series x and decided to keep the series x and sold ps5 to brother in law

Having now had a go on the ps5 today and tried out that dual sense joypad I think I might have made the wrong choice 🤦‍♂️

might have to see if I can swap

Got both a ps5 and series x and decided to keep the series x and sold ps5 to brother in law

Having now had a go on the ps5 today and tried out that dual sense joypad I think I might have made the wrong choice 🤦‍♂️

might have to see if I can swap
Watched a review on YouTube a few weeks ago, can't even remember the guys name but he made a very good point that the controller is your only physical connection, it was more important than how the console looked or which one won the framerate race.

He thought Microsoft had dropped the ball concentrating too much on teraflops. Not sure how easy it would be for MS to release something similar, prob not that hard.

Watched a review on YouTube a few weeks ago, can't even remember the guys name but he made a very good point that the controller is your only physical connection, it was more important than how the console looked or which one won the framerate race.

He thought Microsoft had dropped the ball concentrating too much on teraflops. Not sure how easy it would be for MS to release something similar, prob not that hard.
It is absolutely class the ps5 controller it’s really making me wish I’d kept ps5 and not the series x.
The tension on the triggers when web swinging on miles morales or anything on Astro’s playroom is unreal

It is absolutely class the ps5 controller it’s really making me wish I’d kept ps5 and not the series x.
The tension on the triggers when web swinging on miles morales or anything on Astro’s playroom is unreal
Agree, I had way more fun with Astro Playroom than I like to admit, so many hidden details that make you smile.

My only gripes with the controller are that the mic should be muted as standard, the PS button should have been left as a circle and they should not have removed the 20 year old colours from the buttons, other than that it's pretty much perfect.

Agree, I had way more fun with Astro Playroom than I like to admit, so many hidden details that make you smile.

My only gripes with the controller are that the mic should be muted as standard, the PS button should have been left as a circle and they should not have removed the 20 year old colours from the buttons, other than that it's pretty much perfect.

I think you can set the mic to be muted when you log in from the settings.

If you liked Astro’s, I’d seriously recommend Sackboy. Seems to have gone under a lot of radars but it’s my favourite game of the launch. The local multiplayer is perfect, and it’s got that Super Mario 3D World sense of competition/co-op. Plus it looks lush.

All they had to do on all the sites you could buy them on was to have that little "I am not a robot" ticky box to stop the scalpers using dodgy software ffs. Instead we have a scenario where those bastards could jump to the front of a queue and input payment faster than any unassisted human.

Back