PS5 Event

BT and EE are getting more stock this week. Apparently.
Laptops Direct have stock now if anyone is willing to part with £800 quid.

Comes with a monitor abs two controllers. Rip off imo.

Last edited:
Demon Souls and Spiderman are total next level like.

I installed this again to see what the remaster is all about. The performance RT is great. With always being a console player I never realised what I was missing playing at 30fps or below. The 60 fps makes the swinging in the game even more fluid. Think I'll play through Miles Morales over the weekend.

I installed this again to see what the remaster is all about. The performance RT is great. With always being a console player I never realised what I was missing playing at 30fps or below. The 60 fps makes the swinging in the game even more fluid. Think I'll play through Miles Morales over the weekend.

Are consoles generally that low?

Is it locked to 30fps max if you want 4k AND RT? I was reading that but not 100% sure...seems a bit sneaky if so!
Ah right yes. So in terms of PC would you aim for around 60fps ish?

At a minumum

Is it locked to 30fps max if you want 4k AND RT? I was reading that but not 100% sure...seems a bit sneaky if so!

At a minumum

It's locked at 30 if you want their PS5s best graphical mode. Performance RT gets 60 fps and makes compromises to boost the graphical performance so it's not immediately noticeable, I.e. close things are boosted and things in a distance aren't rendered to the same level.

I'm no tech expert so that's my novice explanation after watching some Digital Foundry video.

It's locked at 30 if you want their PS5s best graphical mode. Performance RT gets 60 fps and makes compromises to boost the graphical performance so it's not immediately noticeable, I.e. close things are boosted and things in a distance aren't rendered to the same level.

I'm no tech expert so that's my novice explanation after watching some Digital Foundry video.

Gotcha. I thought it was locked to 30 with RT enabled.
I'll change my question slightly. On PC.. would 60fps be an adequate level if not playing multiplayer games for example?

Yep, basically 60 is the "min" that you wanna hit for games. Anything fast moving you want higher.

To most people 60 is absolutely fine for all games, but they do state at least 60 for PC gaming...more geeky I suppose! :lol:

Last edited:
Had to take mine out of the telly stand as it was overheating, enclosed at the back. Kept getting LAN cable disconnect/reconnect message so went to check it and nearly burnt me finger.

It's now standing at the side of the unit like some alien spaceship

If anyone is struggling, register with hot stock if you haven’t already.

They get alerts from more places than Stock Informer.

Back