Ps5 compatible headset

Gash80

Central Defender
The bairn got a PS5 for xmas and i bought myself a few games for it aswell (COD:cold war, Valhalla & Cyberpunk). At the moment he only has a cheapy headset but I am wanting to splash out in a new headset...been researching as to best one to get for consoles and also coming across Sonys new 3d tempest audio system would it be better to get something comoatible with that? Been a couple i have looked at.....Astro A20 gen 2, razor blackshark v2 pro and the one that i am seriiusly considering is the steelseries arctis 7p which makes use of Sonys new 3d audio system and has good reviews (unfortunately sold out everywhere). What headsets do you have and recommend for PS5 i want something with really good sound and surround sound (spacial sounds) for likes of COD, but dont want to pay anymore than 200 quid

I’ve got the PlayStation gold headset. Was £69 from Tesco, used it on my PS4 and now on my ps5. The sound seems noticeably better on the ps5 as well. They do 7.1 virtual surround and the 3D audio works with them. They regularly score highly against the more expensive headsets.

Bit the bullet, couldn't be arsed waiting for the arctis 7p to come back in stock anywhere, so splashed a little extra and got the steelseries pro gameDAC (work with the PS5 3d audio). First impressions very good with regards to surround sound/footsteps etc

I’ve got the PS5 pulse wireless headset. The sound quality is excellent and with it having a usb dongle it’s just as easy to use watching Netflix on a laptop as it is to play on the PS5.

I’ve been using my HyperX for the PS5. Works perfect and it just plugs in the controller which suits me as it means it doesn’t run out of power.

Back