PS5 “slim”

how slim can they go , i thought ps5 was big so that air flowed round freely and didn't get super hot. what size is the ps5 pro gonna be and will it have improved 4k graphic's / 8k = more heat

how slim can they go , i thought ps5 was big so that air flowed round freely and didn't get super hot. what size is the ps5 pro gonna be and will it have improved 4k graphic's / 8k = more heat
As tech advances it gets smaller. They can now have the same spec in the smaller machine so I guess the pro can be the size of the original console but with the new tech.

As tech advances it gets smaller. They can now have the same spec in the smaller machine so I guess the pro can be the size of the original console but with the new tech.
I know they always think of something but I genuinely don’t know what they could put in a pro to make me buy it

Just that Games look more appealing on ps5 especially god of war and ghost of Toshiba il probably pick one up once the better deals come im more of a single player gamer

Back