Ps4

You'll get a ps4 and a current game for around £250. A Ps4 Pro with a current game for £350.

If you just want the console alone you will probably be able to get it for a little under £200.

Just do some googling.

The Pro only upgrades certain games, so it would be worth checking which ones and whether you’re interested in them, as well as deciding if the visual difference is worth the extra cost. Definitely get a 1TB, I would never buy a console with the smaller amount of memory as I can only imagine it being a faff on switching saved games between the console and an external hard drive. Just take a look at the back of a couple of games to see how much memory each of them takes up!

I haven’t heard any problems with a pre-owned PS4, but I know the PS3 can be dodgy depending on the model you get, so may as well go new for the warranty.

Argos have an offer on for the 1TB console with a “free” game, for £299. You can get either the latest Spider-Man, God of War or Detroit which all seem to be decent games. Buy Sony PS4 1TB Console | PS4 consoles | Argos

The Pro only upgrades certain games, so it would be worth checking which ones and whether you’re interested in them, as well as deciding if the visual difference is worth the extra cost. Definitely get a 1TB, I would never buy a console with the smaller amount of memory as I can only imagine it being a faff on switching saved games between the console and an external hard drive. Just take a look at the back of a couple of games to see how much memory each of them takes up!

I haven’t heard any problems with a pre-owned PS4, but I know the PS3 can be dodgy depending on the model you get, so may as well go new for the warranty.

Argos have an offer on for the 1TB console with a “free” game, for £299. You can get either the latest Spider-Man, God of War or Detroit which all seem to be decent games. Buy Sony PS4 1TB Console | PS4 consoles | Argos
Thanks I don't think il go for the pro because of money, see if I can find a 1tb for 260ish then pick my own game maybe golf one to start.

Think I got that for ps3 love most sport games, on the golf one can you play as the golfers or do you have to play as created player like you do on certain games

You play as yourself on the golf one really, you can make a Tiger Woods lookalike I suppose but everyone has the same stats from start to finish so nobody has an advantage.

The difficulty element comes in using harder clubs where the margin for error gets smaller and smaller.

You play as yourself on the golf one really, you can make a Tiger Woods lookalike I suppose but everyone has the same stats from start to finish so nobody has an advantage.

The difficulty element comes in using harder clubs where the margin for error gets smaller and smaller.
I didn't mean online

Back