Ps4

Is there other decent golf games would be good to have option for both

The Tiger Woods series turned into Rory McIlroy 15 for the new consoles and was absolutely shit by all accounts, never played it meself like.

Then EA never bothered again.

Probably get it for next to nowt now like.

Don’t rule out buying a bundle. If you can get a PS4 for £300 including a couple of games look at their trade in value. If you can get games worth say £70-80 cash in a bundle it’s cheaper than buying the console only for say £250. I’ve done this with my last few consoles.

Look on hotukdeals anarl, they’re usually good at spotting a bargain.

The Tiger Woods series turned into Rory McIlroy 15 for the new consoles and was absolutely shit by all accounts, never played it meself like.

Then EA never bothered again.

Probably get it for next to nowt now like.
Absolutely horrendous! Had had 5 or 6 previous versions of Tiger Woods which were all excellent, the Rory version was like stepping back in time 10 years, seriously bad game, used love playing tiger woods. Have struggled to get into any golf game since.

Absolutely horrendous! Had had 5 or 6 previous versions of Tiger Woods which were all excellent, the Rory version was like stepping back in time 10 years, seriously bad game, used love playing tiger woods. Have struggled to get into any golf game since.

Was weird, the Tiger games were class and had a really easy formula to follow, seemed like a cash cow anarl.

Look on Facebook marketplace. There’s always charvers trying to get money for their weekend sessions by flogging their stuff. You can pick up a PS4 for around £100.

Do you know if micromachines is any good and the tomb raider games

I've nor played micro machines but it got awful reviews
The tomb raider games are very good

Check out:
Arkham series
Uncharted series
The witcher 3
Horizon Zero Dawn
Ratchet and Clank
Sleeping Dogs
The Last of Us

All fairly old and should be available to pick up for next to nothing but worth a play through

Never played either of them but heard good things about Tomb Raider if you like that kind of thing.
I used to like red alert I see there doing a remake of that

I've nor played micro machines but it got awful reviews
The tomb raider games are very good

Check out:
Arkham series
Uncharted series
The witcher 3
Horizon Zero Dawn
Ratchet and Clank
Sleeping Dogs
The Last of Us

All fairly old and should be available to pick up for next to nothing but worth a play through
You can get uncharted series 1-3 for 15

Last edited:

Back