PS4 or XBOX One

My mate wrote that.

I'm honestly not sure what I want. I've loved the XBox 360.
Just to piss me off I've noticed that Batman: Arkham Knight is on PS4 only.

That might just swing it.

What types of games do you like? Most are on both consoles but PS has the better exclusives and is like an RPG machine. It's much more supported by developers in Japan as well and some of the best games come from there

Each to their own as people like different stuff but I can't even think of a worthwhile Xbox One exclusive game

What types of games do you like? Most are on both consoles but PS has the better exclusives and is like an RPG machine. It's much more supported by developers in Japan as well and some of the best games come from there

Each to their own as people like different stuff but I can't even think of a worthwhile Xbox One exclusive game

To be truthful I'm a bit of a creature of habit when it comes to games.
I've played all bar a couple of the LEGO games (very enjoyable) and I loved the Batman ones and Red Dead Redemption.
I have Fifa and enjoyed it but unless you have someone to play with (not online) it can get a bit boring - for me anyway.

To be truthful I'm a bit of a creature of habit when it comes to games.
I've played all bar a couple of the LEGO games (very enjoyable) and I loved the Batman ones and Red Dead Redemption.
I have Fifa and enjoyed it but unless you have someone to play with (not online) it can get a bit boring - for me anyway.

All of those are available on both consoles as far as I know so if I was you I'd probably just get whichever has the best deal / is the cheapest

I'm a bit sick of generic games like Assassins Creed, Far Cry etc (list is almost endless ha) so I'm currently trying new stuff that I've never really played before and the PS4 is perfect for that but if you just want a few main stream games then I doubt it will make much difference which one you get

All of those are available on both consoles as far as I know so if I was you I'd probably just get whichever has the best deal / is the cheapest

I'm a bit sick of generic games like Assassins Creed, Far Cry etc (list is almost endless ha) so I'm currently trying new stuff that I've never really played before and the PS4 is perfect for that but if you just want a few main stream games then I doubt it will make much difference which one you get

I liked Assassin's Creed too :oops:

I liked Assassin's Creed too :oops:

Nothing wrong with that mate, I very much enjoyed Assassins Creed 2 and Brotherhood I'm just a bit sick of games all being a bit samey and want to try some new stuff

That's the thing though, across Xbox One and PS4 there's enough stuff to suit everyone's tastes. Sony is easily the better fit for me but both machines are good

The Last Of Us was one of the main reasons to buy a PS4 for me - didn't regret it, one of the best games I've ever played :)
Worth buying a ps4 for. Only game I've finished then started again the next day.

Also, I did have a 360 but went to the ps4 and it's been mint. It would be nice to have the up scaled Xbone X graphics on the old 360 games but as others have said, it's a lot more intuitive to use.

Also, get the last of us, ok?

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that mate, I very much enjoyed Assassins Creed 2 and Brotherhood I'm just a bit sick of games all being a bit samey and want to try some new stuff

That's the thing though, across Xbox One and PS4 there's enough stuff to suit everyone's tastes. Sony is easily the better fit for me but both machines are good

Weirdly I tried the 3rd one and couldn't get into it at all. The Pirate type one was very good.

Weirdly I tried the 3rd one and couldn't get into it at all. The Pirate type one was very good.

Forgot about the Pirate one, I enjoyed that too but haven't played one since. I think a lot of games of that type are filled with uninteresting fluff to pad out the game

Are you leaning towards either one yet? Ps4 or Xbox One?

Forgot about the Pirate one, I enjoyed that too but haven't played one since. I think a lot of games of that type are filled with uninteresting fluff to pad out the game

Are you leaning towards either one yet? Ps4 or Xbox One?

Well, I could get my hands on an Xbox One, not necessarily an Xbox One X or whatever it is.

I still have a bunch of 360 games although I'd probably trade them in. I have a gamer account user thingy for Xbox but I'm not sure if that carries over to XBox One etc.
In all honesty I think I might escape my comfort zone and go for a PS4, but I'm still in 2 minds.

Well, I could get my hands on an Xbox One, not necessarily an Xbox One X or whatever it is.

I still have a bunch of 360 games although I'd probably trade them in. I have a gamer account user thingy for Xbox but I'm not sure if that carries over to XBox One etc.
In all honesty I think I might escape my comfort zone and go for a PS4, but I'm still in 2 minds.

Your gamertag thingy should carry over as mine did, think you get the option of setting it up when you first turn it on or can do account recovery. All your achievements etc will move over to Xbox One with it too

Sounds like you are more set for the Xbox One to be honest mate. Although you could trade all your 360 stuff in and use that towards a PS4 I suppose

Your gamertag thingy should carry over as mine did, think you get the option of setting it up when you first turn it on or can do account recovery. All your achievements etc will move over to Xbox One with it too

Sounds like you are more set for the Xbox One to be honest mate. Although you could trade all your 360 stuff in and use that towards a PS4 I suppose

Mrs K said last night, did I want to risk getting a second hand PS4. I've never had a problem in the past but judging on how much I'd get for my Xbox etc, I'm probably better off taking it all to Entertainment Exchange and getting games and getting a console brand new

Mrs K said last night, did I want to risk getting a second hand PS4. I've never had a problem in the past but judging on how much I'd get for my Xbox etc, I'm probably better off taking it all to Entertainment Exchange and getting games and getting a console brand new

Black Friday this week, might be able to get a decent deal off somewhere like Amazon?

Help again folks!

I could get an XBox One for quite cheap, or I could stop being cheap and get an XBox One S - I'm not getting an XBox One X as I'm not minted.

Is there a massive difference between the One and One S?

Help again folks!

I could get an XBox One for quite cheap, or I could stop being cheap and get an XBox One S - I'm not getting an XBox One X as I'm not minted.

Is there a massive difference between the One and One S?

I swapped my original Xbox for a one s and noticed no difference at all other than size and colour. Xbox one x on the other hand...

Xbox One S has HDR and 4K BluRay and other streaming services playback whereas the OG Xbox One does not.

If you have a 4k TV, you need to go for the One S over the standard One.

I swapped my original Xbox for a one s and noticed no difference at all other than size and colour. Xbox one x on the other hand...

360 for a One S?
Or Xbox One for a One S?

I'm hoping for an Xbox One purely for the games I suppose. I'm not going to pay £450 for a Xbox One X

Back