Ps4 game for a 5 year old.

Knack was a free game on ps4 my grandson really liked. Not sure if its still available for free.
Little big planet was free too but a bit hard.

Rayman legends.
Toy story.
Lego as said

Lego games?
Sorry should have said the one game she does have is Lego Star Wars - Force Awakens, but it can be tricky for her.
Wondered if any of the other Lego games are easier or if there any other games that would be worth looking at?

Knack was a free game on ps4 my grandson really liked. Not sure if its still available for free.
Little big planet was free too but a bit hard.

Rayman legends.
Toy story.
Lego as said

Thanks not thought about Rayman.

Lego Harry Potter collection if she is aware of the series. I did it co-op with mine at 4/5 and she just pissed about enjoying it all whilst I got seriously into 100% completion mode.

Minecraft is an essential for any young kid. Me and my 8yr old bairn are about to be in some daft talking head exhibition about it in London. Alone she'll love it but again co-op makes it an amazing joint experience and a good foundation for solo gaming.

Roblox is a little bland but the variety keeps them entertained.

Sims 3/4 is well worth a look.

I'm sure there's a mode where you can just go about and build whatever you want without having to worry about doing much else.

Also, I have no idea what it's like, but my 5 year old niece apparently likes Roblox, that's on a tablet like but you can get it for PS4 and I think it's free

Can only get Roblox on Xbox One and PC iirc.

Back