PS4 Bundles?

Squirrel

Central Defender
Anyone aware of any good deals for PS4 Bundles or good websites to check other than the usual Amazon/Argos etc?

My young nephew is getting his first console and wants a PS4. No point splashing out on a PS5 at his age.

Anyone aware of any good deals for PS4 Bundles or good websites to check other than the usual Amazon/Argos etc?

My young nephew is getting his first console and wants a PS4. No point splashing out on a PS5 at his age.
There will be loads getting traded in soon if you don't mind a used one.

Can have my PS4 Pro and extra controller for £120. The small loss in cash would save me interacting with the CEX gremlins :lol:

I’m looking for xbox bundles myself.. hopefully Black Friday throws up a few decent deals.

Back