PS4 Broken

Got an error code every time I launch a game then it just kicks me out.

Quick google suggests a repair is needed... whats my best option? (its out of warranty)

ce-30392-7

PS5 soon :cool:
Seems like you will have to have it serviced. Can you play games not signed into PSN? Unfortunately sony charge an extortionate flat rate for any service as they usually just replace your console, computer shop may be your best bet or some people on ebay fix them.

Seems like you will have to have it serviced. Can you play games not signed into PSN? Unfortunately sony charge an extortionate flat rate for any service as they usually just replace your console, computer shop may be your best bet or some people on ebay fix them.

Cheers. Wonder if its because I havent used it in 2 years bar the odd turn on here and there.

Cheers. Wonder if its because I havent used it in 2 years bar the odd turn on here and there.
Dunno, shouldn't make a difference. Pretty glaring error but sony are notorious for being dicks if you're out of warranty. Can try rebuilding the database, uninstalling and reinstalling games, or playing offline but dunno if they will work.

Got an error code every time I launch a game then it just kicks me out.

Quick google suggests a repair is needed... whats my best option? (its out of warranty)

You could try and start in safe mode and do a factory reset. If there is a component problem it wont fix that but if its stuck in an error loop it might sort it our.

I kept on knocking mine off at the wall without shutting it down properly and eventually it wouldnt start anymore. It would load to about 70odd percent anf then say there was an error. The factory reset worked.

You could try and start in safe mode and do a factory reset. If there is a component problem it wont fix that but if its stuck in an error loop it might sort it our.

I kept on knocking mine off at the wall without shutting it down properly and eventually it wouldnt start anymore. It would load to about 70odd percent anf then say there was an error. The factory reset worked.

We do have a lot of power cuts caused by an over full coat cupboard knocking the switch like so no surprise theres a problem.

Take it down the gadgy bottom of hylton rd towards deptford on the left. Fixed my stuff before, or chipped it, can't recall.c

Back