PS3 Themes - SAFC

• Thread starter Deleted member 23810
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23810

I've been looking about for an SAFC Theme for the PS3 for ages now, but haven't seem to find any at all. There's a shite load of Manchester United and Chelsea one's etc (as to be expected), but FFS, there's even a few Newcastle one's :cry:

Is there any SAFC one knocking about, or can any whizzkid on here create one?

I can create them but I really don't have the time with work and that at the minute. I made my own current PS3 theme; looks class. :) I'll look into it at half term.

I can create them but I really don't have the time with work and that at the minute. I made my own current PS3 theme; looks class. :) I'll look into it at half term.

Nice one marra, an SAFC one when you get the chance would be canny as there's none knocking about on the Internet.

How can i can a theme on my computer, me and our lass watched the michael jacksom film and somehow my ps3 has saved a micheal jackson theme on it and a dinit nar how to get rid

How can i can a theme on my computer, me and our lass watched the michael jacksom film and somehow my ps3 has saved a micheal jackson theme on it and a dinit nar how to get rid

Anything to do with a media server perhaps?

Anyway to reset it back just go to settings>theme settings>original.

Anyone got one of these yet?

I've just made one. It needs a few things doing to it, but overall not too bad.

Preview:

Logon or register to see this image

I'll have a go at one if I get any days off from work this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back