PS3 owning Pilotwings fans!! & The Ashes 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PilotWings was a great game, back on the N64 ... or SNES as well (IIRC).. dont make em like that anymore

Go Sports Skydiving

Just downloaded it, canny good for £3.49. Reminds me when I got my N64, god it was shit apart from a few good uns like Pilotwings

Anyone got The Ashes game on the PS3/360 whats it like??

The Ashes is utter shite, most of them were recalled because it was just a bug ridden mess.

Get Don Bradman, fantastic game.

Edit: Just realised I've replied to a seven year old post :lol:

what ever happened to the OP porky cocky? He was probably the best poster on here in terms of his gamer experience and knowledge.

Gamer experience?

If i remember correctly he has built gamer pcs and sold them and he has played just about every game known to man. He has travelled to USA and Japan etc to various conventions and no doubt lives with his mam still.

That there is unbelievable experience compared to most on here who like a bit fifa and COD.

Also i notice you are from stoke, your Sa isnt Bucko by any chance is it?????

If i remember correctly he has built gamer pcs and sold them and he has played just about every game known to man. He has travelled to USA and Japan etc to various conventions and no doubt lives with his mam still.

That there is unbelievable experience compared to most on here who like a bit fifa and COD.

He sounds a right laugh :lol:

Dinnar what an Sa is so very unlikely.

He was before my time but given your post I think he died of Virginity.

RIP Porky lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back