PS3 Blu ray back ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fenwick Tickler

Hi

Anyone tried playing blu ray "*back ups* . Got one off my mate and they start off ok buy after anywhere between 0 and 15 minutes fget error message Invalid disc 80029906

Im waiting for a different back up to try that , see if its consistent , but wondered if anyone else had same issue

Cheers all

PSN phenry83
PSN Fear_ La_Sombra
Mostly Tiger Woods PGA 10

Hi

Anyone tried playing blu ray "*back ups* . Got one off my mate and they start off ok buy after anywhere between 0 and 15 minutes fget error message Invalid disc 80029906

Im waiting for a different back up to try that , see if its consistent , but wondered if anyone else had same issue

Cheers all

PSN phenry83
PSN Fear_ La_Sombra
Mostly Tiger Woods PGA 10

Can you still play other blu rays and games? If you can it'll be the disc. Make sure it has no cracks and is clean from smudge marks etc. If u get the same error on other blu rays and games then I'm afraid your laser has had it.

Can you still play other blu rays and games? If you can it'll be the disc. Make sure it has no cracks and is clean from smudge marks etc. If u get the same error on other blu rays and games then I'm afraid your laser has had it.

Original blu rays and games are fine , wondered if PS had some encryption or something to stop playing *back ups* but maybe it is just something on this one disc , As i say mate is drooping some other back ups off later in week so will see then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back