PS3 and PS4 GAME I.D's

From Sir Lancelot’s daughter: I’ve just bought a PS4, my first non-Nintendo console since the NES. My PSN username is Jinglepupskye.

Harvest Moon Light of Hope
Spyro
Ni No Kuni 2
God of War
Star Trek Online

Bit random, I know! If anyone can suggest some games for the future I’d appreciate it, I mostly play Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart and Smash Bros. Loved Dragon Quest Builders, Final Fantasy 3 (on the DS), that sort of thing. I had my eye on Kingdom Hearts, but it was out of stock so I got God of War instead. As you do.

From Sir Lancelot’s daughter: I’ve just bought a PS4, my first non-Nintendo console since the NES. My PSN username is Jinglepupskye.

Harvest Moon Light of Hope
Spyro
Ni No Kuni 2
God of War
Star Trek Online

Bit random, I know! If anyone can suggest some games for the future I’d appreciate it, I mostly play Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart and Smash Bros. Loved Dragon Quest Builders, Final Fantasy 3 (on the DS), that sort of thing. I had my eye on Kingdom Hearts, but it was out of stock so I got God of War instead. As you do.

Keep an eye on the PlayStation Store they do monthly offers some old classic games for free.

Star Trek Bridge Crew is good for a laugh. Also I would highly recommend Horizon Zero Dawn, I cannot praise this game more.

Keep an eye on the PlayStation Store they do monthly offers some old classic games for free.

Star Trek Bridge Crew is good for a laugh. Also I would highly recommend Horizon Zero Dawn, I cannot praise this game more.

Thanks for the advice, can you still get those offers without a subscription? I’m guessing not! I don’t have the VR, the price is a bit steep for how much I think I would use it. It’s a shame because it would give the dog a laugh watching me, if she didn’t try to kill me by tripping me up.

Apparently they are stopping the old games from February

PS Plus February 2019 Free Games: Good and Bad news for PlayStation Plus users this Feb | PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch News, Reviews and Features - Daily Star

I don't bother with the free games much, except battle islands for some odd reason :D

I can't even remember where the monthly ones are ?
Downloaded a couple of good ones for the grandson in the past.

Back