PS3 and PS4 GAME I.D's

To Anyone who had me on there, PSN ID was Gherkin_Returns, just delete me off there, i've had a right chew on with it over Christmas.

Someone hacked my account on the 23rd of December and managed to get me banned from online play, i realised when my mate messaged me asking if i wanted any help on GTA V as he had seen i was playing it, i told him i was out of the house on my way to an interview and didnt even own the game.

Spoke with some yank wifey who sorted it but told me the account had been banned from online play for illegal modding and hacking on GTA V and because they have no physical proof i wasn't banned myself which is fair enough, managed to wrestle the account back with the help of this Sony person and she sorted it so while it was still banned from online i could access the store and my download history so i didnt lose any of the games i has purchased.

Was sick as fuck but got it sorted fairly sharply and not losing out financially.
I've had fuck all luck with PSN IDs mind :lol: locked myself out of one because of my own stupidity when i changed my password bt locked myself out, been hacked into on my most recent after deciding to make a new one.
Think this is ID number 4 now:lol:

Anyway i couldnt be arsed with new thinking up something witty and original but Zefiendishness is my new one, As i say if you have my older one just delete it because its basically f***ing useless:lol::lol:

To Anyone who had me on there, PSN ID was Gherkin_Returns, just delete me off there, i've had a right chew on with it over Christmas.

Someone hacked my account on the 23rd of December and managed to get me banned from online play, i realised when my mate messaged me asking if i wanted any help on GTA V as he had seen i was playing it, i told him i was out of the house on my way to an interview and didnt even own the game.

Spoke with some yank wifey who sorted it but told me the account had been banned from online play for illegal modding and hacking on GTA V and because they have no physical proof i wasn't banned myself which is fair enough, managed to wrestle the account back with the help of this Sony person and she sorted it so while it was still banned from online i could access the store and my download history so i didnt lose any of the games i has purchased.

Was sick as fuck but got it sorted fairly sharply and not losing out financially.
I've had fuck all luck with PSN IDs mind :lol: locked myself out of one because of my own stupidity when i changed my password bt locked myself out, been hacked into on my most recent after deciding to make a new one.
Think this is ID number 4 now:lol:

Anyway i couldnt be arsed with new thinking up something witty and original but Zefiendishness is my new one, As i say if you have my older one just delete it because its basically f***ing useless:lol::lol:
You got caught mate just admit it ;)

Lester1979.

Only got Uncharted 4, Ratchet & Clank and Doom at the moment but might get more multiplayer games for this to split my time between this and Xbox One.

Back