PS VR

I just mean the wires everywhere. I havent really got a room where I could have it set up 24/7

The wires are a complete ballache likes as is finding somewhere to store it all when not being used as it's not small. Still brilliant though, I should really get the adaptor thingy so I can use it on my PS5
Games wise I really liked playing Gran Turismo Sport on it but the latest game (7) isn't compatible. Driving around circuits you get a much better idea of hills and cambers on corners than you do on 2D TV's

Last edited:
w
The wires are a complete ballache likes as is finding somewhere to store it all when not being used as it's not small. Still brilliant though, I should really get the adaptor thingy so I can use it on my PS5
Games wise I really liked playing Gran Turismo Sport on it but the latest game (7) isn't compatible. Driving around circuits you get a much better idea of hills and cambers on corners than you do on 2D TV's
new one is going to have only one wire.

I used to like driveclub. There was something satisfying about seeing the Ferrari steering wheel in front of you. And the first time I slid round a corner and turned my head to see the track through the side window was a tremendous moment.

A hidden gem on the psvr is it's ability to watch 3d blu ray films, which are dirt cheap now from CEX and Amazon,ebay
Anything from the Marvel universe from 2016 onwards like guardians of the galaxy 1 and 2, Dr strange, ant man 1 and 2, are all excellent
Other class ones have been final destination 5, Gemini man, gravity, the martian

Waiting on the latest Dr strange and Spider-Man no way home which sadly have to be imported now, but the ones you can buy for cheap are class

A hidden gem on the psvr is it's ability to watch 3d blu ray films, which are dirt cheap now from CEX and Amazon,ebay
Anything from the Marvel universe from 2016 onwards like guardians of the galaxy 1 and 2, Dr strange, ant man 1 and 2, are all excellent
Other class ones have been final destination 5, Gemini man, gravity, the martian

Waiting on the latest Dr strange and Spider-Man no way home which sadly have to be imported now, but the ones you can buy for cheap are class

Never even thought of that. The screen door effect really put me off when watching anything on it tbh. That and being completely shut off from the world

Never even thought of that. The screen door effect really put me off when watching anything on it tbh. That and being completely shut off from the world
Yeah that's the downside of a lower res image like the psvr, for games and movies still v impressive though.
Noticed it on spiderverse 3d a bit but not so much on sharper ones like Godzilla v Kong.
Hoping the ps5 will offer support and better resolution whe the VR is released

I enjoyed Blood and Truth. But I got fearsome motion sickness on all games except Wipeout. It sits in a corner with about 20 hours use in it's history.

Back