PS VR

safcforever

Striker
I know I’m late to the game here but I’m blown away by this.

Beat saver is a lot of fun as is Astro bot.

But I’m blown away by Moss, little childish game but I can’t believe how impressive the whole thing is.

What’s your recommendation for games on the VR? I’m into the experience rather than the game play

But I’m blown away by Moss, little childish game but I can’t believe how impressive the whole thing is.

What’s your recommendation for games on the VR? I’m into the experience rather than the game play
Skyrim is pretty decent in VR. Played it on my ps4 and quest 2

The big titles are few and far between. If Skyrim is too fast paced you might try No Mans Sky which is canny but very slow. Blood and truth is probably the biggest big title which is based on London Heist in the VR Worlds game (get this if you havent already). Farpoint is a brilliant game as well if you shell out for the AIM controller. Wipeout Omega is pretty good quality as well but not everyone is into racing games. People rave about Walking Dead as well.

Of the smaller titles Creed is a good game (based on the Rocky sequels), Headmaster is good fun (footy based heading sim) and Superhot is absolutely class - probably the best low budget game on the platform.

If its all about the experience then Richie's Plank Experience (complete with plank) sounds like the game for you!

Last edited:
Superhot Vr is really good.
It's a shooter where time stands still unless you physically move - you'll be contorting your body dodging bullets.
Just don't let anybody film you whilst you're playing. :lol:

I just mean the wires everywhere. I havent really got a room where I could have it set up 24/7
I’m kinda lucky with no kids and an open concept apartment. It’s set up constantly

My main hobby during the winter and spring is gaming, it’s pointless trying to go outside when it’s -40 or 5ft of snow

Last edited:

You'll never play it again after a month.

Hot tubs are the ultimate chav buy
Not in Canada, when it’s -20 and your having a garden party they’re perfect
The big titles are few and far between. If Skyrim is too fast paced you might try No Mans Sky which is canny but very slow. Blood and truth is probably the biggest big title which is based on London Heist in the VR Worlds game (get this if you havent already). Farpoint is a brilliant game as well if you shell out for the AIM controller. Wipeout Omega is pretty good quality as well but not everyone is into racing games. People rave about Walking Dead as well.

Of the smaller titles Creed is a good game (based on the Rocky sequels), Headmaster is good fun (footy based heading sim) and Superhot is absolutely class - probably the best low budget game on the platform.

If its all about the experience then Richie's Plank Experience (complete with plank) sounds like the game for you!
I grabbed no man sky from the library and tried it out. I’m so disappointed by it.

After reading the reviews and watching online it’s actually really really dull. I was hoping for more an Elite 2 type of game
Just to add, VR Worlds is fantastic

Last edited:
Not in Canada, when it’s -20 and your having a garden party they’re perfect

I grabbed no man sky from the library and tried it out. I’m so disappointed by it.

After reading the reviews and watching online it’s actually really really dull. I was hoping for more an Elite 2 type of game
Just to add, VR Worlds is fantastic
You're

Back