PS Vita

Got shot of 2 a couple of years back. Not enough decent games and they cost a f***ing fortune.
There’s over 1500 vita games. Now I'll say probably 1000 of those are indy shite but it's horses for courses. There's plenty of decent games just depends what your expectations are and what genre you're in to. Devs aren't gonna invest in a console that was all but abandoned by Sony around 5 years ago.

Got one to try remote play but didn’t really work with the lack of shoulder buttons. Ended up selling it on. I’ve just recently bought an app on iOS called r-play and although a bit of a chew to setup can play using the ds4 and a phone clamp for the controller. Also works remotely via internet but obviously have to use on screen controls which aren’t great.

Bought one on ebay for 90 quid delivered. Looks in good knick.

I will never use this. I know it.
I bought one a few years back, total playtime prob about 90 minutes. Genuinely spent more time updating it than playing it.
History repeating itself with the switch too, you’d think I’d learn!

I bought one of my pal's son, he tried to give me it for nowt but I gave him £40 for it last year.
The PS store is class, shitloads of ps1 games to buy. Got Resident Evil- Nemesis, and hammered the life out of it.
Bought Borderlands 2, but it was a Japanese import so I couldn't install and EU DLC for it, and had to buy the whole package again (only £7 like). One of my favourite games ever, the dialogue is hilarious

Bought one on ebay for 90 quid delivered. Looks in good knick.

I will never use this. I know it.
Hope it came with a memory card

I bought one of my pal's son, he tried to give me it for nowt but I gave him £40 for it last year.
The PS store is class, shitloads of ps1 games to buy. Got Resident Evil- Nemesis, and hammered the life out of it.
Bought Borderlands 2, but it was a Japanese import so I couldn't install and EU DLC for it, and had to buy the whole package again (only £7 like). One of my favourite games ever, the dialogue is hilarious
Heard borderlands didn't play very well on vita so avoided it, plus I already have it plus all dlc on ps3 and ps4, cracking game.

Hope it came with a memory card

Heard borderlands didn't play very well on vita so avoided it, plus I already have it plus all dlc on ps3 and ps4, cracking game.
It was slightly altered from the console versions (I had xbox360), and sometimes froze. But for the amount of game you got, well worth it. Still play it now when away at work, will be starting the DLCs I didn't get for console

Back