Ps plus

Mowgli

Striker
any decent deals on this? Looking at only 3 months tbh because I usually get bored of Fifa online.

Looking on eBay and that and it's around £15 :eek: shot up from last time i bought it.

Is it actually worth having this? I bet they want your card details as well. :rolleyes:
The psn got hacked before, bit risky doing that.

Can currently get 12 months subscription plus three months Netflix for £18 by setting up an Indonesian PSN account.

Surely this is false economy? You'd lose all your uk downloads and wouldn't be able to download dlc for any physical games you bought.

You don’t lose anything, you just create an Indonesian account and add it to your PlayStation, buy the PS Plus subscription with a Revolut or starling card from the Indonesian store, then sign back into your uk account and it lets you play online. You can even buy all the games on the dirt cheap Indonesian store and play them on your UK account.

Last edited:
You don’t lose anything, you just create an Indonesian account and add it to your PlayStation, buy the PS Plus subscription with a Revolut or starling card from the Indonesian store, then sign back into your uk account and it lets you play online. You can even buy all the games on the dirt cheap Indonesian store and play them on your UK account.

What about DLC?

Heads up that there's a free 3 months Netflix code from Sony if you're a PS+ subscriber, so check your emails

I think it's selected though, but if I got one the chances are that they're giving them to almost everyone :neutral:

Back