PS Hacked Account

Pretty sure my account has been hacked. Had an email from Sony on Sat night saying my Sign-In ID (email Address) had changed, and yesterday couldn't log in, as it wouldn't accept password. Tried to reset my password, but never received any emails. Have emailed Sony about last night, but waiting on a response.

Any else suffered similar? Was f***ing fuming yesterday as had planned a night playing Valhalla

Pretty sure my account has been hacked. Had an email from Sony on Sat night saying my Sign-In ID (email Address) had changed, and yesterday couldn't log in, as it wouldn't accept password. Tried to reset my password, but never received any emails. Have emailed Sony about last night, but waiting on a response.

Any else suffered similar? Was f***ing fuming yesterday as had planned a night playing Valhalla
Nightmare shepps :(. No, but my computer alerted me this morning to the fact it had found a shit tonne of compromised accounts and Sony was one of them. I logged onto Sony, changed my password and triggered the 2 step verification bollocks so that if anyone tried doing what's happened to you - they wouldn't be able to. I'm relieved as obviously it's linked up to my Pay Pal account etc.
I hope you get that sorted asap, put a pause on whatever payment method is associated with your Sony account (and check to make sure nobody is robbing you) xx
I've also just gone back in and added "request password at purchase" anarl, not having any fucker robbing me the twats.

Last edited:

Back