PS+ games

August is a good month imo Tony Hawk's 1 and 2 and Yakuza like a dragon. I'll play Tony Hawk's. I already have like a dragon on disc as I am still working my way through the Yakuza games.

August is a good month imo Tony Hawk's 1 and 2 and Yakuza like a dragon. I'll play Tony Hawk's. I already have like a dragon on disc as I am still working my way through the Yakuza games.
Had Tony Hawk 2 when it first came out. Not something I'd have paid to play these days but for free I'll give the first couple levels a go definitely.

Some screenshots of what looks like a Like a Dragon sequel have leaked so another to add to the list.

Had Tony Hawk 2 when it first came out. Not something I'd have paid to play these days but for free I'll give the first couple levels a go definitely.

Some screenshots of what looks like a Like a Dragon sequel have leaked so another to add to the list.
All the Yakuza games are going on soon. There is only Yakuza 6 that I don't already own like.

Started Yakuza : Like A Dragon today, as apparently you don't need to have played the others.

First impressions very good, think I'll love it, only it's been more cutscenes than gameplay so far :lol:

Started Yakuza : Like A Dragon today, as apparently you don't need to have played the others.

First impressions very good, think I'll love it, only it's been more cutscenes than gameplay so far :lol:
I'm working through all the Yakuza now. I'm upto 4 so still have 5 and 6 to do before like a dragon. It's becoming one of my favourite series of games.

The starts of the games tend to setup the story with cutscenes before it opens up. You don't need to play the others before Like A Dragon but there are a few callbacks to the older games which are nice if you've played the others.

Back