PS+ games

yeah have heard great things about subnautica. i bought horizon ages back and still never got round to starting it so bit frustrating :lol:
Bit late in replying to this but Subnautica is a brilliant rewarding game. Very stressful mind, not in a scary way, more of a im 200 metres down and got 10 seconds worth of oxygen left kind of way :lol:

puzzley platformer in the prince of persia mold.

i think the story is 'oh look, you're an alien. whatch out for that big alien with a spear!'

is the ps+ collection available for ps4 though or only on 5?

Totally forgot about that. I've became a PS5 snob.

puzzley platformer in the prince of persia mold.

i think the story is 'oh look, you're an alien. whatch out for that big alien with a spear!'

is the ps+ collection available for ps4 though or only on 5?
Both technically my mate hasn't got a PS5 yet so I've logged in on his account on my PS5 and claimed them for him that way as they're playable on PS4

Bastard, just bought wreckfest about 3 weeks ago while it was on sale in preparation of the PS5 upgrade in June.

Last edited:
Wreckfest looks good
It's class, I'm trying not to play too much of it because the data doesn't carry over to the PS5 version and not sure I'd replay it all again.

Good call on giving I away in May as the it'll get a few buying the 8 quid PS5 upgrade in June.

I’d imagine a lot of people know about this but I only just found out so worth sharing. If you don’t have a ps5 yet, you can still add the games to your library. Just means when you get it, you’ve still got quite a few free games to play

Enjoyed Wreckfast for what little I've played so far. More the derby's than the racing like. Not sure if it's something I'll come back to too often as waiting for servers is a chore. Small-ish file though so can stay on my PS5. (It's already full :neutral: )

Last edited:
Enjoyed Wreckfast for what little I've played so far. More the derby's than the racing like. Not sure if it's something I'll come back to too often as waiting for servers is a chore. Small-ish file though so can stay on my PS5. (It's already full :neutral: )

the hard drive is shameful like. The PS5 doesn't have to duplicate assets so files sizes are supposed to come down on new titles. They'll just make bigger games though!

the hard drive is shameful like. The PS5 doesn't have to duplicate assets so files sizes are supposed to come down on new titles. They'll just make bigger games though!

I always wondered why people were so bothered about this. I only play a handful of games at a time, delete when finished and move on. Never had any real issues with hardrives on any console.

Back