PS+ games

Yeah I've seen it in a sale quite often but I begrudge paying for it when I've already completed it, just for the sake of playing the DLC
Still a major gripe of mine that I’m one trophy away from platinum on that and because I spent whatever currency in a different way earlier in the game to get all costumes I now have to basically get perfect in all of the challenges which is never gonna happen.

Anyone know why I can only see the COD game available to download? Assumed that Star Wars was going to be added later in the month but it’s still not there in the free games bit :confused:

Anyone know why I can only see the COD game available to download? Assumed that Star Wars was going to be added later in the month but it’s still not there in the free games bit :confused:
have you tried just going into the store and searching for battlefront 2? If you're on PS+ is should just show as free there.
(BTW its there for me in the PS+ section too)

have you tried just going into the store and searching for battlefront 2? If you're on PS+ is should just show as free there.
(BTW its there for me in the PS+ section too)

Yea that worked in the end, I’d tried restoring licenses beforehand to see if that was the problem. Not sure why it’s still not showing in the PS Plus section but nevemind!

Nice! Nearly bought the NBA game when it was £3.99 recently :lol: Can spend that on a pint instead.
I'm sure like the last time they gave away one of these, I'll download it, try and play it for 10 minutes, realise I'm shit at it and delete it!
Would love to be able to play these but they just dont work in my head.

Rise of the tomb raider is great though, unlike its successor shadow of the tomb raider which was complete shit.

I'm sure like the last time they gave away one of these, I'll download it, try and play it for 10 minutes, realise I'm shit at it and delete it!
Would love to be able to play these but they just dont work in my head.

Rise of the tomb raider is great though, unlike its successor shadow of the tomb raider which was complete shit.

Yeah the third one was by far the worst of the three. Not sure if I liked 1 or 2 better out of the reboots.

I think they are decent selections
me too, thats why I was wondering, every month there's always someone whining about the selection but dont offer any other view of what they could do.
These are both triple A huge games. I really can't see what they could do that would be better here. You can't appeal to everyone.
Do people expect the last of us 2 to be up there?!?!

me too, thats why I was wondering, every month there's always someone whining about the selection but dont offer any other view of what they could do.
These are both triple A huge games. I really can't see what they could do that would be better here. You can't appeal to everyone.
Do people expect the last of us 2 to be up there?!?!

Don’t get it me - saw some comments earlier complaining as everyone already has those games. I don’t have either, though a few months ago I did have both titles on offer.

It's a bit annoying that they pulled PES a few months ago because a few Americans don't like soccer but are quite happy to push a basketball and a baseball game on the rest of the world.

Back