PS+ games

Hello gamers! Are you ready for August’s PS Plus lineup?

First up, we have Mafia III. Play as Lincoln Clay, a Vietnam vet who comes back home after years of combat. When his surrogate family is wiped out by the Italian Mafia, Lincoln builds a new family and blazes a path of military-grade revenge through the Mafioso responsible.

Next we have the 4v1 horror game Dead by Daylight. One player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed.

This month’s PlayStation Plus lineup also includes:

Additionally, we’re offering a bonus PlayStation VR game* for PS Plus members this month! From August 7 through October 2, PS Plus members can download Here They Lie free for their PS VR system. Experience the game where death is not a checkpoint. Explore a nightmarish city inhabited by strange, malevolent creatures in this first-person horror game, where unsettling encounters and environments come to life.

I think I’ll give it a miss this month, need to clear some rubbish of my hard drive first, full of games I have download but never tried.

Got both of them on Xbox one already ffs :lol:

Unfortunately that will be the case for a lot of games as I've bought a load of shite in sales over the years. Still haven't finished Mafia 3 despite having it since release

The PS plus games have been shit lately
Not sure about that looking back here Complete list of free PlayStation Plus games (updated monthly) there's been a lot of good/very good games given away in the last year.

The problem with PS+ is that if a game is good, you'll have already bought it either when it came out or when it was on sale so it looks every month like there's nothing worth playing as if you had any interest you will have already.

Personally the only game I've ever really enjoyed from PS+ was Ratchett and Clank as it somehow completely passed me by.

Not sure about that looking back here Complete list of free PlayStation Plus games (updated monthly) there's been a lot of good/very good games given away in the last year.

The problem with PS+ is that if a game is good, you'll have already bought it either when it came out or when it was on sale so it looks every month like there's nothing worth playing as if you had any interest you will have already.

Personally the only game I've ever really enjoyed from PS+ was Ratchett and Clank as it somehow completely passed me by.
It hasn't been as good since the Bloodborne / Ratchet and Clank month imo

Back