PS+ games

Jedi Fallen Order is a good game. Axiom Verge is meant to be decent if you're into Metroidvania. Fallout 76 is meant to be much improved from the broken state it was in on release. Still though will no proper story it doesn't really interest me. It's already on Extra/Premium as well.
JFO has been on my to-do list for ages, so it's handy that I'll be getting it for nowt.

Jedi Fallen Order is a good game. Axiom Verge is meant to be decent if you're into Metroidvania. Fallout 76 is meant to be much improved from the broken state it was in on release. Still though will no proper story it doesn't really interest me. It's already on Extra/Premium as well.
I'm looking forward to trying Jedi fallen order mind.

Just started it. The cinematics are superb etc but yeah some of the levels seem to get terribly convoluted. Trying to work out where youre meant to be going is frustrating.
There's a bit with a lift where you're in a mine and have to traverse from bottom to top a canny few times is a right ball ache. I'd be lost constantly.

Mafia is good. Played it through extra though. Not arsed about the rest.
They ate getting rid of the PS Plus Collection from May. Wonder if they'll just add them to Extra over time?

Last edited:

Back