PS+ games

I can upgrade to the premium until next May for £40 so will probs do that.

AC Valhalla and Guardians of the Galaxy at a quick glance is enough to easily justify that.

Will get the premium upgrade for my current one, which runs out in December, then go back to Essential after that as there's only a handful of games I can see I want to give a go.

Last edited:
Is it streaming only for the middle tier or can the games be downloaded? Would be ideal for Demon Souls
Streaming is only on the top tier, downloads on the middle tier which seems backwards to me but hey ho, I got the middle tier and have downloaded demon souls and death stranding. Can’t see myself ever wanting to stream ps3 games tbh.

Streaming is only on the top tier, downloads on the middle tier which seems backwards to me but hey ho, I got the middle tier and have downloaded demon souls and death stranding. Can’t see myself ever wanting to stream ps3 games tbh.
Spot on mate thank you, I would have thought it would be the other way round too, I’ll have a look at upgrading over the weekend as me and my lass are going to hammer fall guys tonight :cool::lol:

Exactly. So why pay more for even more games?
not saying you should. only saying you've got lots of content to enjoy
having a go of Demons Souls on PS Plus. I've already died have a dozen times in the whilst encountering the first 20 or so enemies. I get wiped out on the first staircase every time.

Am I supposed to run back to the nexus and bank my souls before I get killed or summit?

Last edited:
Ponied up for premium as it was only an extra 7 quid until the end of my current sub, don't know why I bothered.

Started guardians of the galaxy, forgot it was a thing. Really enjoying it. Its available on mid-tier, as are all of the other things I fancy tbh.
Yeah pretty much the same for me. If it changes and it’s easy enough to upgrade then I’ll do it when there’s more value

Not official but apparent very reliable source...

July

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan
Arcadegeddon

Not official but apparent very reliable source...

July

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan
Arcadegeddon

Man of Medan is on ps+ extra. Kinda would’ve thought the monthly games wouldn’t be something that’s already on a higher tier.

Mid tier for Ghosts of Tsushima and Guardians of the Galaxy probs enough for me to upgrade it soon.

Might consider the premium as only 40 notes until May 2023.

Back