PS+ games

well i've just tried the tennis game. did the tutorial and then went into a game and lost 6-0 and only managed to get one point. played another and lost 6-0 again :lol:

I basically done the same but sacked it off after a game.

The response of button pushes seemed well slow.

Bring back Virtua Tennis for the Dreamcast.....I was class as that.

I basically done the same but sacked it off after a game.

The response of button pushes seemed well slow.

Bring back Virtua Tennis for the Dreamcast.....I was class as that.
virtua tennis was class, this one it seems you have to press the action button for longer to get any effect which is just counter intuitive

Thought the tennis was alright... in the tutorial, then went to shit in an actual game where every shot was early or late and my player couldn't be arsed to react in time and run to decent shots that weren't pretty much straight at him.

So na, deleted. Also any game that starts by immediately showing you what in-game bonuses you can buy with points and cash can fuck off.

Thought the tennis was alright... in the tutorial, then went to shit in an actual game where every shot was early or late and my player couldn't be arsed to react in time and run to decent shots that weren't pretty much straight at him.

So na, deleted. Also any game that starts by immediately showing you what in-game bonuses you can buy with points and cash can fuck off.
agree

Yeah that tennis one was weird. In the practice every shot was hit with perfect timing. Don’t think I hit one perfect shot during an actual match. Bring back top spin and virtual tennis

virtua tennis was class, this one it seems you have to press the action button for longer to get any effect which is just counter intuitive
yeah it's so unresponsive.I used to love Virtua Tennis career mode where you could do all the training games like knocking the pins over.

This might be a decent thread to ask on, does anyone have a PS Now subscription? Long story short, finally got a PS5 ordered but having also spent a few thousand quid on an England v Italy ticket I'm very strapped for cash! Had an xbox one (didn't have many games for it) so I don't have ps4 games to use on it.

Given that I don't really play online (occasionally play fifa online but not getting that until Christmas), would a PS Now sub be better than a PS Plus? The August PS plus games don't look great, do any of the older PS plus offers ever find their way onto PS now? Just I've seen how big the library is on PS now, so at least I'll have things to play. I know they're generally older games but I'm hoping some of the ones offered monthly on PS plus mine eventually go there!

This might be a decent thread to ask on, does anyone have a PS Now subscription? Long story short, finally got a PS5 ordered but having also spent a few thousand quid on an England v Italy ticket I'm very strapped for cash! Had an xbox one (didn't have many games for it) so I don't have ps4 games to use on it.

Given that I don't really play online (occasionally play fifa online but not getting that until Christmas), would a PS Now sub be better than a PS Plus? The August PS plus games don't look great, do any of the older PS plus offers ever find their way onto PS now? Just I've seen how big the library is on PS now, so at least I'll have things to play. I know they're generally older games but I'm hoping some of the ones offered monthly on PS plus mine eventually go there!

i've never looked into ps now but as part of ps plus on ps5 you get the collection. list of the games are on the following link PlayStation Plus Collection game list: Every title for PS Plus subscribers on PS5

As @ferryhill mackem mentioned have a look at the PS plus collection. Plenty there to keep you going for a few months while you're skint.

Only for new subscribers or expired accounts.

Aye, forgot to mention that bit
That is massively annoying! I've only just got a PS5 and last week I signed up for the free trial of PS plus and then removed automatic billing. So I've never paid for it before but it counts me as having an active subscription so I can't get the offer!

That takes the piss. How long till an account is classed as expired?

Last edited:

Back