PS+ games

I always wondered why people were so bothered about this. I only play a handful of games at a time, delete when finished and move on. Never had any real issues with hardrives on any console.

Hasn't been for me until now. I do, however, tend to play games that I keep going back to like Battlefield, COD/Warzone, PES, GTA V etc. and then I'll have games like God of War etc. that I haven't finished and want to return to without having to wait an hour whilst it reinstalls and downloads inenvetible huge updates. 667gb is nowhere near enough but I guess that's one of the reasons it was "only" £450.

Last edited:

Hasn't been for me until now. I do, however, tend to play games that I keep going back to like Battlefield, COD/Warzone, PES, GTA V etc. and then I'll have games like God of War etc. that I haven't finished and want to return to without having to wait an hour whilst it reinstalls and downloads inenvetible huge updates. 667gb is nowhere near enough but I guess that's one of the reasons it was "only" £450.

Aye, fair with Warzone. I don’t play it anymore but it was an absolute whopper.

Back