PS+ games

Didn't understand what I was meant to do or what button I should be pressing. I know the ball is meant to go in the basket obviously. That's more my problem though :lol:

Have a watch of 2ktv in the game (or on youtube) it should give some tips. Also i find it a lot easier to play career mode as 1 player than I do controlling the whole team.

2k16 is nowhere near as good as 2k15 which is annoying, as i loved 2k15. I like the career mode & it's so bad it's funny this year. The script is done by Spike Lee & it's just awful, throw into the mix, the fact that if you play as a white player, your family is all black (including your 'twin' sister) - it's just bad.

Gone home killed a few hours, 100% complete now.

If Sony don't start giving us some decent titles before my subscription runs out, they can fuck off.
I don't play multiplayer games anyway, I only payed so I could get some free games every month.
There's been one or two alright games at best, then this month we get basketball and a walking around a f***ing house simulator ffs :)

Didn't even know how to shoot in NBA 2k16. Just passed it round until I ran out of time, then quit and turned it off :oops:

Gone Home meanwhile..
Shite :neutral:

Back