PS+ games

Just played through the entire Jedi - Fallen Order. Canny game although a bit annoying at times as saves points were often a way back from where you die, even sending you back a while when you lose a boss fight. Played through the whole thing on hard but had to turn it to story mode for the last one. In around an hour I managed to take a quarter of their health at most....absolutely ridiculous.

Tried Dirt 2.0 this afternoon. Bloody hell! Was hard trying to stay on the road. Could hear a rattling noise half-way through, looked as if my exhaust was trailing behind me. By the time I crossed the finish line, I was basically crawling, smoke and fumes coming from all directions and I was missing the driver's door :lol:

Tried Dirt 2.0 this afternoon. Bloody hell! Was hard trying to stay on the road. Could hear a rattling noise half-way through, looked as if my exhaust was trailing behind me. By the time I crossed the finish line, I was basically crawling, smoke and fumes coming from all directions and I was missing the driver's door :lol:
This sounds class. I'm getting this.

Might be if I could manage anything other than last place 😂

Tried it, decided in less than an hour it's not for me. Too many other games to be going on with to persevere with it.

It is nails like. The game only partially loads from PS+ ( well it did for me anyway ) , and you only get access to the Vintage cars section to start with which are like driving barges. Once the whole game loads you can play career mode which is a bit easier and more fun.

How many spectators did you kill? I was unintentionally playing Death Race 2000 I think.

I’ve got most of the PS+ games for the past 5 years in my library, anybody recommend any lesser known adventure or racing games. I only like 3rd person games.

Rime is decent if you missed it.

I’ve got most of the PS+ games for the past 5 years in my library, anybody recommend any lesser known adventure or racing games. I only like 3rd person games.

Rime is decent if you missed it.

Looking at the list of PS Plus games since 2015 on wiki Id say:

Until Dawn
Ratchet & Clank
Mad Max
Mafia 3
Yakuza Kiwami

Uncharted Collection and The Last of Us (had to mention them just in case somehow you'd never played them even though they are well known

Looking at the list of PS Plus games since 2015 on wiki Id say:

Until Dawn
Ratchet & Clank
Mad Max
Mafia 3
Yakuza Kiwami

Uncharted Collection and The Last of Us (had to mention them just in case somehow you'd never played them even though they are well known
I’ve done Uncharted and TLOU (wadn’t dare play that at the moment), Until Dawn was class, I’ll take a look at the others, cheers.

I’ve done Uncharted and TLOU (wadn’t dare play that at the moment), Until Dawn was class, I’ll take a look at the others, cheers.

Ratchet and Clank is probably the most fun out of that list. Nice silly platformer with a bit humour.

Ratchet and Clank is probably the most fun out of that list. Nice silly platformer with a bit humour.
Definitely ratchet and clank, switched that on expecting to do the usual and play 10 minutes and turn it off but was hooked straight away. Great fun.

Back