PS+ games

can there really be anyone left at this stage that hasnt already played uncharted that is actaully going to just because its free with PS+?

how is that even possible!! :lol:
you've never played any uncharted game at all?? Are you a recent xbox convert or something?

I've only played the first one. I bought the collection and couldn't really get into it. I've been told to just jump to the second but I haven't bothered yet.

I've only played the first one. I bought the collection and couldn't really get into it. I've been told to just jump to the second but I haven't bothered yet.
second one definitely much better, first one looks very dated and would prob be hard to get into by todays standards if you werent playing for nostalgia reasons. 2 and 3 definitely hold up in the remastered versions

I've not played it neither, played 1 and 2 but they were PS3 innit?

Anyways it's worth it even if I only play 3, but I reckon I might do the lot. Great games, iirc.

how is that even possible!! :lol:
you've never played any uncharted game at all?? Are you a recent xbox convert or something?

:lol::lol:

Would you believe I have had every generation of the Playstation console since the first and for some reason just didn’t get round to it.

Back