PS+ games

Canny, although I've got Mad Max and Trackmania Turbo on the Xbox.

Same story with this month's xbox games with gold as well, I think I've picked up too many games in sales etc. over the years :lol:

Two great games this month. Mad Max is a cracking game and Trackmania is brilliant and very addictive., pity I've f***ing got them both, I might delete them so I can get them for free :lol:

Starting to get a bit repetitive this (Mad Max). Pull down sniper nests, pull down down fuel containers, kill 20 A.I, wander round a maze of the camp wondering where the hell the last insignia/oil pump is. Repeat. Still enjoying it though, although I hope there's a future ability to collect scrap a bit less tediously.

There's an odd satisfaction killing people with a harpoon :cool:

It's quite good in the game as well :neutral:

Last edited:
Downloaded Mad Max but haven’t tried it yet, but did finally get round to trying Ratchet & Clank for the first time last night. It’s mad as a box of angry frogs, but I love it :lol:

Starting to get a bit repetitive this (Mad Max). Pull down sniper nests, pull down down fuel containers, kill 20 A.I, wander round a maze of the camp wondering where the hell the last insignia/oil pump is. Repeat. Still enjoying it though, although I hope there's a future ability to collect scrap a bit less tediously.

There's an odd satisfaction killing people with a harpoon :cool:

It's quite good in the game as well :neutral:
I played it way back. Enjoyed it but it does get repetitive. Has a very Ubisoft feel about it.

May 2018 PS Plus Games Lineup
PS4
  • Beyond: Two Souls
  • King Oddball
  • Rayman Legends
PS3
  • Eat Them
  • King Oddball
  • Risen 3: Titan Lords
Vita
  • Furmins
  • King Oddball