PS+ games

Was always tempted by rime not bothered about knack but I've never played it so for once in a while 2 games I can download without playing before

Since my membership ran out they've been taking £7.99 a month straight out of my bank, and for what, f***ing Knack? Fuck this. Cancelled.

Since my membership ran out they've been taking £7.99 a month straight out of my bank, and for what, f***ing Knack? Fuck this. Cancelled.
If you bought a voucher instead of giving them your card details, that wouldn't have happened.

Its cheaper for a start.

PS Plus March 2018 CONFIRMED: Free PS4 PlayStation Plus game revealed in new PSN news

Sony has confirmed that the PS Plus lineup for March 2018 and it's quite the month of free games.

PlayStation Plus members in March 2018 will receive two Sony exclusives in the form of Bloodborne and Ratchet and Clank for free on PS4.

PlayLink title, That's You!, once again isn't included and neither is there a PSVR title this month.

Here is the full PS Plus March 2018 line-up:

• Bloodborne (PS4)
• Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
• Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS3)
• Mighty No. 9 (PS3 and PS4)
• Claire: Extended Cut (PS Vita and PS4)
• Bombing Busters (PS Vita and PS4)

PS3 and vita free games ending after March just had an email through. Will hopefully mean better games for PS4 going forward.

Bloodborne is a good plus game.
No surprise they're removing 3 and vita support. They must be running out of games to give and most of them have been shit for ages.

Hopefully they continue giving crossplay stuff so I still get something for the vita though.

Back