Proven People

UPDATE:
The door locks are getting changed-out, and there is a Bailiffs notice on the windows stating that the place is shut from today.
Some life you've got there soft lad,got nowt better to do than staring through windas?
I heard proven people closed because the lassies were scared of that creepy old man pressing his nose up to the window at 3pm every frida there

If they could gan 24 hours without getting broken into its be a start.

Dinnit say that! Went in a few Saturdays back it was really busy. Sent a mate there but he wasn't that impressed but I think he just wanted a giant plate full of masses of food. Find dining isn't for everyone. Starter and a main though and you're nicely full. To be honest that's better for me, as someone conditioned to finish everything on the plate. Better than eating till you're stuffed
That’s why I like Bellinis for Sunday dinners. They look tiny but I always leave a happy full. When I go to a carvery, I eat far too much and waddle out like Rick Waller :lol:

Dreadful place Jamesons.

Don't mind it but the way people queue is absolutely ridiculous. All queue up from one end, at the part of the bar where they don't serve anyone, then people start on you if you get fed up and just walk to the middle where barstaff are waiting to serve someone.

Don't mind it but the way people queue is absolutely ridiculous. All queue up from one end, at the part of the bar where they don't serve anyone, then people start on you if you get fed up and just walk to the middle where barstaff are waiting to serve someone.
Order to your table to save all that nonsense.

I went for a bottomless with my mate a few month back pizza and Long Island Iced teas it was amazing but very empty for a Saturday night.

Back