Proud to be a Sunderland Supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best fans in the world? I don't think so.

If we are so good then why did it take us until we were 0-3 down before we started getting behind the team in a so-called "must win" game? And why has it taken us 13 games to get any kind of atmosphere generated? True, we haven't had much to shout about, but the "best fans in the world" would get behind their team no matter what.

Good supporters wouldn't single individual players out and boo them as they leave the pitch. If we were truly the best fans in the world then we would get more than 14,000 for a F.A Cup replay against another Premier League team. It'll be interesting to see how many of the "best fans in the world" turn up on Wednesday.

Maybe I would have "enjoyed" the second half on Saturday if I hadn't already felt let down by the attempted mass exodus of half the crowd.

Cut me in half (but please don't) and i'd have sunderland right thru me. The 2nd half was fantastic (result aside) not only because of the mexican waves and atmosphere but also because the whinging tw@t behind me went home at half time. He really was testing my patience. 'Pass it man you're fcuking sh!t! Sort it out man you fcuking w@nkers!' Its no wonder the lads can feel the pressure with arseholes like him hurling abuse and swearing every other word. The lads don't need it ramming down their throats. They need the backing of the fans like we saw in the 2nd half. Sunderland til i die!

Only just had a chance to read the responses to it, glad there are some like minded souls..... so thanks for that.

Interesting to see what the atmosphere's like on Wednesday.

Toon toon, there's really no point in biting, because we won't know what your like until you have a shit period, which will come again, even if it's later rather than sooner.

You completely missed my pont. My post was not anti-Mag, nor indeed anti-anyone.

Just pro-SAFC, and its fans.

Great post - GOLD to remind us all of whats really important next time there's a pointless argument about nowt.

Well done that man!

And here's another thing Toon Toon - as long as there's a hard core of Sunderland fans of this size when we're this shit you can kiss good bye to the idea of being the only club in the north east and you can kiss good bye to ever competing with Manure and Arsenal

tony in london said:
and you can kiss good bye to ever competing with Manure and Arsenal

Why would a "sizeable" hardcore of Sunlund fans stop us competing with Man Ure and The Arse?!

Spot on.
If we (including the team/management/board) all raise our game (fans sing,with passion and encouragement ) who knows I think we can still stay up.
If we all pull together like I believe we all really want to deep down, then we will survive because, like most of the board I am STID

Top class i fully agree with all your sentiments.

I will be there tommorrow until the end.

If we only get 14k for the rest of the season it would do for me

GOLD!!

I want anyone who logs onto this board to read that post.

Can you make it an article on the front page?!?!?! :D :D

Sums it up exactly!!! IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back