Protein Supplements

• Thread starter Deleted member 26533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

It wouldn't be much use to you for your goals mate. I'd advise most people that like to lift regularly to try it though!

It's the weight loss and diet i was looking at, not the weight gaining ones.

And if by lift you mean weights, i do them 4/5 nights a week.

It's the weight loss and diet i was looking at, not the weight gaining ones.

And if by lift you mean weights, i do them 4/5 nights a week.

Jack3d isn't a weight loss/weight gain shake, it's just a mighty f***ing stimulant!

Postman arrived, knocked up a shake with 150ml skimmed milk and 1 scoop of Rocky Road powder. Shake came out too watery, so added a bit of Ben and Jerry's half baked, blended it up and it tasted awesome. Will give the double choc flavour a taste tonight with only 100ml milk instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack3d isn't a weight loss/weight gain shake, it's just a mighty f***ing stimulant!

Postman arrived, knocked up a shake with 150ml skimmed milk and 1 scoop of Rocky Road powder. Shake came out too watery, so added a bit of Ben and Jerry's half baked, blended it up and it tasted awesome. Will give the double choc flavour a taste tonight with only 100ml milk instead.

ive heard good things about that jack3d, where ya get it from and how much it it mate?

ive heard good things about that jack3d, where ya get it from and how much it it mate?

I can testify, I was shocked at how much of a kick it gave me in the gym. It's not one of these bullshit "pump" supplements. I bought it from Amazon, £20 for a 45 serving tub.

I can testify, I was shocked at how much of a kick it gave me in the gym. It's not one of these bullshit "pump" supplements. I bought it from Amazon, £20 for a 45 serving tub.

ill have a look at that, what i heard was that it give a massive kick/pump.

I'll buy one a rekon, cheers mate.

Jack3d? I was looking on the diet and weight loss section of that website :lol:
I wasn't planning on getting muscle gaining ones for weight loss, haway am not that thick!

A reckon i'm just gonna get the meal replacement sachets like, give them a go see how they work out for me, no harm in testing it.

ill have a look at that, what i heard was that it give a massive kick/pump.

I'll buy one a rekon, cheers mate.

"Subscribe and save" and you get 10% off your order. You specify the gap between deliveries and you can cancel even after one delivery.

Jack3d? I was looking on the diet and weight loss section of that website :lol:
I wasn't planning on getting muscle gaining ones for weight loss, haway am not that thick!

A reckon i'm just gonna get the meal replacement sachets like, give them a go see how they work out for me, no harm in testing it.

You can use Jack 3D for aerobic workouts.......it gives you the proverbial kick up the arse when you train. A serving is only 5g so there's no calories in it.

"Subscribe and save" and you get 10% off your order. You specify the gap between deliveries and you can cancel even after one delivery.

You can use Jack 3D for aerobic workouts.......it gives you the proverbial kick up the arse when you train. A serving is only 5g so there's no calories in it.

Is it dear?

Is it dear?

£18 if you "subscribe and save".......5g servings so 250g gives you 50 servings (best to start with just 5g initially). Tip.....don't take it if you aren't training and don't worry if you get pins and needles in your face on the way to the gym.....:lol:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&...hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&ref=pd_sl_x2tf6m49z_e

This review from Amazon made me laugh...

"Made me want to run naked in the street, murdering the population of my village with nothing but a spoon,& gave me the sexual capacity of a rutting Rhino, which my girlfriend was very pleased with. In all seriousness, it was amazing. I was ready to bench press the moon and super set the sun. Very good product. Worth every penny. No side affects whatsoever".

Last edited:
Could be worse, could be a fat one.

Anyone know why the price of stuff is shooting up at the minute?

Could be even worse than that, could be a sad bastard trying to insult people on a message board to get a kick for themselve.. Awh baby :( Mammy not love you enough?

Tried the double chocolate flavour from optimum nutrition, better than the Rocky Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back