Protein deals

Thanks mate. Got a link?

I've done a search and it says it includes Soy and Sucralose, which is a sweetener. Do they do a flavourless version that excludes this?
Sorry pal didnt realise, however for the price it is a decent zero carb protein. Not sure if they do unflavoured hence the sweetners.

If any SMBers are interested (and I don't recognise you as being an absolute twat), I would be willing to give cost price plus shipping cost on pre-workouts and protein powders etc, as I've got a wholesale account for my work. Would just be stuck on to the following order and would just be standard Royal Mail tbf, so may nullify any potential savings that you'd get paying bit more with an online shop who have good courier relationships and would take longer, but offer is there

If any SMBers are interested (and I don't recognise you as being an absolute twat), I would be willing to give cost price plus shipping cost on pre-workouts and protein powders etc, as I've got a wholesale account for my work. Would just be stuck on to the following order and would just be standard Royal Mail tbf, so may nullify any potential savings that you'd get paying bit more with an online shop who have good courier relationships and would take longer, but offer is there
Nice offer mate
I'm interested.

Apparently whey is in short supply/high demand for other food stuffs.

I was considering a pea protein supplement until prices return to normal-ish.

45% off so 2.5kg for about £30.

Great suggestion this, I came here to complain about whey prices, and your post has solved a problem for me. Creatine has also gone through the roof too like!

How big is your tub?
Mad prices online!

Any recommends? I just want to start taking a bit after runs and bike etc as am getting owld, my son starting gym will also use it. I used to buy it 10 year ago but prices seem mental now.

Is the protein of matrix nutrition any good?

You can get like 5kg for 50 quid which might suggest it’s shite but the reviews of it seem pretty good on the whole

Back