Property if you were a billionaire

Think I'd have 3 houses for myself that I'd split my time between:

Something like this for my main house close to friends and family:

This as a city base:

And finally this as a holiday home:

It's nice to dream sometimes :lol: What would other peoples choices be ?

What about tunnels joining them like Mexican drug dealers have

This as a city base:

I’ve already decided that if I win the Euromillions I’m living out of hotels for the first few months. I like your range of properties though. I’d also buy myself/long term lease an additional tatty flat like that Robert Durst from The Jinx, just in case i went a bit mental

I’ve already decided that if I win the Euromillions I’m living out of hotels for the first few months. I like your range of properties though. I’d also buy myself/long term lease an additional tatty flat like that Robert Durst from The Jinx, just in case i went a bit mental

Would you take your own big plate to the hotel restaurant as well?

Logon or register to see this image

Like when the lad from red Dwarf kept a grotty flat just to go and smoke crack in on a weekend.

Would you take your own big plate to the hotel restaurant as well?

Hahahaha!!! I’d be a complete mug if I didn’t. I didn’t realise how Partridge my Euromillions dreams were. Thanks for pointing this out. Change of plan. I’m going to buy a massive detached house in Norwich and call it The Cinnamons
Like when the lad from red Dwarf kept a grotty flat just to go and smoke crack in on a weekend.
Aye that kind of thing. My own crack den, just to bring me back to earth every so often

He knows how billionaires think man, that’s why he’s a billionaire

:D :D :D

I bet there’s quite a few that don’t
Let's say for a moment you're a billionaire and you call your private Baker or wealth adviser or whoever and he says "nah mate, don't own anything in London". You'd be fired on the spot. And rightly so.

This as a city base:

. Anything with a view of the sunlit uplands would do.😜

That is glorious. Imagine waking up every morning and scratching your balls on the balcony while looking at this view.

Its a beautiful place I love the inland South East of France as its beautiful scenery but only an hour or so from Lyon, Also close to Switzerland and Italy would happily spend May to September there each year if I could afford it haha

Back