Property development

The Pallion Stallion

Central Defender
How do you get in to this regarding funding? Do people just do it with a lot of capital behind them or do they take out specific mortgages and then pay them off once sold?

Been thinking of getting in to this for a little while but have nowhere near the money you tend to need behind me. I do have a lot of trusted contractors though, hence the interest.

You certainly need some capital behind you. At least the deposit, stamp duty, solicitors fees, auction fees for the initial purchase.

How do you get in to this regarding funding? Do people just do it with a lot of capital behind them or do they take out specific mortgages and then pay them off once sold?

Been thinking of getting in to this for a little while but have nowhere near the money you tend to need behind me. I do have a lot of trusted contractors though, hence the interest.
If you have trusted contractors, buy cheap and sell higher after the properties are renovated. Take a loan out initially if you know that the properties can be done up quickly.
I didn't have any known contractors but still bought a reasonable property in a cheap area and let it out at slightly less than the market value to ensure that I have occupancy.

Back